Kerala Tour Packages & Ground Arrangement
Kerala – a state in Southern India is known as a tropical paradise of waving palms and wide sandy beaches. It is also known for its backwaters, mountains, coconuts, spices and art forms like Kathakali and Mohini Attam. D Asia Travels has so much to offer you with our Kerala Tour Package.
- Cochin for oldest European churches in India, Saint Francis Church and unique Chinese fishing nets.
- Munnar for Tales of Tea Gardens & Spices.
- Thekkady for Elephants, Kathakali (India traditional dances) and Martial Arts.
- Kumarakom for Backwaters of Kerala & Houseboats
- Taste 22 Kerala famous dishes such as puttu and kadala curry (traditional food of Kerala), mussel stir fry, Kerala prawn curry etc.
Our team has profound experience in planning and executing perfect Kerala holiday plans for our clients. Moreover, we never compromise on quality and that helps us to make sure that our guests are having a wonderful and satisfying Kerala trip.
Client satisfaction is our motto, and we thrive to meet their holiday expectations. Furthermore, all these qualities make our organisation one of the most sought after travel planners in the state. We also customize Kerala tour package by your own with affordable price.
1. Where is Kerala, India located ?
The geographical location of Kerala is on the southwest west of India. It is flank by Arabian Sea on the west. Karnataka on the north and northeast and Tamil Nadu on the east.
2. Is Kerala safe ?
Kerala is one of the safest tourist destinations in India. The land is diverse with flora and fauna, backwaters and rivers. The state was declare one of the ten paradises of the world by National Geographic.
3. What is famous in Kerala ?
Name as one of the ten paradise of the world by National Geographic Traveler. Kerala is famous for its ecotourism initiatives and beautiful backwaters. Its unique culture and traditions, coupled with its demography, have made Kerala one of the most popular destinations in the world.
4. What is Kerala’s famous food ?
There’s a lot of delicious food in Kerala such as Idiyappam With Curry, Puttu And Kadala Curry, Kerala Style Prawn Curry and etc. You should try all of them !
5. Why is Kerala different from the rest of India ?
Kerala is very different from all other states in India. The literacy rate of Kerala is very high. Keralites give high priority to education. The climate in Kerala is better than most other states. Kerala has a lot of greenery and backwaters.
6. Is Kerala safe for honeymoon ?
Yes, Kerala is more than safe for honeymooners from other destinations. Kerala has many romantic and picturesque landscapes. Kerala has everything to offer for the honeymooners from lush green mountains to a vast stretch of beaches and backwaters.
7. Why is Kerala so green ?
Kerala is full of greenery, plantations and hills that act as natural parasols against the glare of the sun. This is why you can see Kerala is so green.
8. Is Kerala a clean and hygienic state ?
In comparison with other states in India, Kerala is much cleaner and hygienic. I cannot proclaim Kerala is clean and hygienic, because there is more to be done to attain this.
9. What is the name of Kerala airport ?
The name of Kerala airport is Cochin International Airport. You will landing at Cochin first in order to go another city.
10. Do all Keralites eat beef ?
Not all malayalis are non-vegetarians and even among the Malayali non-vegetarians not everybody consumes beef. Malayali non-vegetarians are mainly fish and chicken eaters. In many Malayali hindu households beef cooking is still a taboo.
11. What is the cheapest Kerala Tour Package ?
D Asia Travels provide the best and affordable 4D3N Green Kerala Tour with complete itinerary for RM680.00 per person.
12. Where can I get a Kerala Package ?
You can get a Kerala Tour Package at Kerala Tour by D Asia Travels.
13. Does the travel agent provide a Kerala Honeymoon tour ?
Yes. D Asia Travels provide a romantic and wonderful Kerala Honeymoon tour. Visit Kerala Honeymoon Tour by D Asia Travels for further info.
14. What are the attractions in Kerala Tour Package ?
There’s a lot of fascinating attractions in D Asia Travels Kerala Tour Package. Such as Munnar Tea Plantations, Munnar Mattupetty Dam, Kumarakom Kerala Houseboat, Kundala Lake and other interesting places to visit.
15. Is it worth to buy a Kerala Tour Package by D Asia Travels ?
Absolutely yes ! Because we provide you the best Kerala Tour Package. We compromise on quality in order to make our customer happy and have a satisfying trip. We also can customize Kerala tour package by your own with affordable price.
16. What is Kerala, India currency ?
In Kerala, India they use Indian Rupee currency same like other states in India.
17. Which is the richest district in Kerala ?
The richest district in Kerala is Cochin, Ernakulam district. Because all tourist will land in Cochin Airport and this is the place to start the trip in Kerala.
18. What are the famous things to shop in Kerala ?
A plenty of things to shop in Kerala for souvenirs or a present for friends, relatives or family. Such as spices, tea and coffee, Kasavu Mundu, cashews and etc.
19. What is traditional food of Kerala ?
Famous traditional food of Kerala is Sadhya. Sadhya is a feast of Kerala origin and importance to all Malayalis. Consisting of a variety of traditional vegetarian dishes usually serve on a banana leaf in Kerala as lunch. Sadhya is typically serve as a traditional dish for Onam, the state festival of Kerala.
20. Why is Kerala considered as the best state in India ?
Kerala has a unique quality that India struggles to achieve. In fact, Multiculturalism. It is culturally diverse and yet at the same time socially unified. Kerala has the most varied religious composition with roughly 30% Muslims, 20% Christians and 50% Hindus.