Bali Ground Tour & Tourism – Indonesia
If you visit Bali, consider taking Bali Ground Tour Package which makes your holiday more remarkable. On other words, “Bali“calls the “Island of the God,” The last Paradise, the center of the Universe and extra.
As a result, this fantastic Island has made a name for itself in the world tourist destinations. On the other hand, Bali Ranks fourth out of the top 25 destinations in the world becuase of unique Hindu Culture and traditions.
Therefore, for those who are planning a Bali Ground tour, certainly these 15 destinations will guarantee make memorable moments.
List of fifteen places to visit certainly in Bali – Indonesia
- Tanah Lot Temple– Firstly, The most critical Hindu Pilgrim temple was facing sea because they worship Bhatara Segara or the sea God.
- Bedugul – Located between two islands in the middle of Lake Bratan. That is to say Ulun Danu Bratan temple (Bali Temple Floating On The Lake)
- Uluwatu Temple – A temple high on a cliff or Balinese Hindu sea temple and experience a Kecak Fire Dance Performance.
- Besakih Temple – The ‘mother of temple likewise the most importantly temple in Bali island
- Tampa spring temple, on the other word The holy spring water temple
- Tegallalang Rice Terraces – Ubud’s verdant valley. However, well known center for traditional crafts and dance
- Ubud Monkey Forest – Lush forest and animal sanctuary moreover you can enjoy the fantastic experience on the breathtaking monkey forest.
- Jimbaran Bay – The seaside restaurants Best and most fresh seafood dishes. Enjoy the spectacular view and cultural dance performance during your dinner.
- Ubud Art Market – Your source for arts and crafts in short locally referred to as ‘Pasar Seni Ubud’
- Kintamani – Scenic volcanic mountain outlook. Smilarly like Mount Agung Bali.
- Bali Safari and Marine Park – Go on a safari for instance
- Goa Gajah – Discover the ‘elephant cave.’
- Bali seafood and sunset dining – Dine with your feet in the sand during Romantic dinner.
- Partying in Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak – Bali’s nightlife hotspots
- Lovina – Dolphin watching cruise in calm sea
- 55 Best Things to Do in Bali (Indonesia)
- 10 things to know about Bali
Where to stay in Bali ?
- Kuta Hotel – Find hotels next to the Beach – Surfing, sunsets, shopping, clubbing, busy shopping district and is well known for nightclub and massage on the beach.
- Legian Hotel & Villas – Next to the beach – Suitable for family Vacation, Hotel Booking and walking distance likewise Kuta Beach
- Seminyak Hotel & Private Pool Villas – The most beautiful white sandy beach situated in the north of Legian Beach. In he same vein Private Pool Villas & Hotel located on this hot sport.
- Nusa Dua – Located at sea coastal area and experience 5-star hotel facilities, SPA, and Bars instead of clubbing.
- Tanjung Benoa – Located at Tanjung Benoa Peninsula itself. Spectacular white sandy beaches to enjoy the sunset & calm environment.
- Jimbaran – Located in the middle of Bali Island. Famous for sunset seafood dinner and Balinase traditional dance performance. I will not recommend it.
- Ubud – If you are a nature lover, enjoy staying villa type of Private Pool Villas and Restaurant.
- Lovina – Only recommend if you Love to watch dolphins, Relaxing holiday and no tour activities.
Best time to travel Bali Weather and Temperatures:-
Avoid High season during July and August, during the Easter Holidays, and Christmas / New Year (December till 1st week of January). However, for many reasons, the best time to come to Bali is April, May, June, and September, just before and just after high season.
In conclusion, because time is tight, you may want to consider, Book your Bali ground tour package with licensed tour operators with a reasonable price.
Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. Located east of Java and west of Lombok. The provincial capital, Denpasar, is the most populous city in the Lesser Sunda Islands and the second largest in Eastern Indonesia.
Balinese culture is a mix of Balinese Hindu-Buddhist religion and Balinese customs. It is perhaps most known for its dance, drama and sculpture. The island is also known for its Wayang kulit or Shadow play theatre.
Muslims constitute a majority in most regions of Java, Sumatra, West Nusa Tenggara, Sulawesi, coastal areas of Kalimantan, and North Maluku. Muslims form distinct minorities in Papua, Bali, East Nusa Tenggara, parts of North Sumatra, most inland areas of Kalimantan, and North Sulawesi.
You can get your Bali Tour Package at D Asia Travels. We provide you the best and affordable price with a complete itinerary. We also can customize package based on your budget.
There are plenty of famous attractions in Bali, such as Uluwatu Temple, Tanah Lot Temple, Nusa Penida Island, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, etc. All these places will capture your eyes and heart at the same time !
There’s a lot of delicious food in Bali and you must try it ! They have Bebek Betutu, smoked duck is probably one of the more unique dishes in Bali and Mini Rijsttafel, contains a mixed selection of Balinese and Indonesian delicacies like Bebek betutu (smoked duck), chicken with sambal, prawns, pork & chicken sates, sayur urap (mixed Bali vegetables), potato croquettes, tempe, tofu and yellow nasi tumpeng (rice cone) and many more !
Bali Indonesia. Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise !
High season is during the months of July and August, during Easter Holidays, and Christmas / New Year (December till 1st week of January). This is the time Bali is the busiest.