Journey to Borneo Island
Borneo island is a third largest island in the world and the largest island in Asia. The island is politically divided into three countries , Malaysia , Brunei in the North and Indonesia in the South.
Five beautiful island in Borneo
• Lankayan Island . Lankayan Island is a beautiful tropical island that located in Sulu Sea, Sabah and Borneo which is very ideal for diving enthusiasis because its have a strategic location and especially for those who are looking for peace and tranquility .
• Sipadan Island . Sipadan is being considered as one of the best dive sites in the world because its location in the Celebes Sea that where you can find the richest biodiversity of the planet .
• Derawan Archipelago. In marine biodiversity Derawan is one of the richest areas in the world . Considered as the third best diving destination in the world. Derawan Archipelago is located in Kalimantan in the district of Berau . Derawan is also the largest nesting site for turtle and you can see turtles laying their eggs in the sands every day.
• Layang Layang Atoll. The small atoll of layang layang is located 300 kilometres north west of the state capital of Sabah , Kota Kinabalu and Borneo . it is surrounded by crystal clear water that is 2000 metres deep.
• Gaya Island . Gaya Island is just 15 minute boat ride off the coast of Kota Kinabalu is the state of Sabah . Gaya offers heavenly white beaches , rich rainforest wildlife , an different dive sites.
Thing to do in Borneo
There are many thing you can do when you arrive Borneo. One of them is discover an underwater paradise off of Sipadan Island, rated as one of the best dives sites in the world. Besides that you can explore the cultural heritages of Kuching in Sarawak , a delightful riverside city steeped in history . Furthermore, relax at Poring hotspring is the activities that very popular among the locals to soak away the day in the spring hot sulphuric minerals, deemed to have healing properties.
Boat . Traversing Kuching’s Sungai Sarawak and transport from central BSB to the water village from Kampung Ayer
Bunga Raya Island Resort and Spa
The Kota Kinabalu International Airport is located some 10 minutes away from the capital state of Sabah. The activities you can do in Bunga Raya Island Resort and Spa is have a fun yet tranquil day at Bunga Raya. Kayak through emerald waters. Explore awe- inspiring mangroves. On century old trees you can sight of Hornbills perched , Trek through thick jungle bursting with butterflies, birds, cicadas and endless flora.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]