DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN BALI (CLD) *Check in 2PM
- Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali meet and greet by our driver, check-in VILLA.
- Romantic candle light dinner will be serving at Villa.
DAY 2: ROMANTIC BEDUGUL – TANAH LOT SUNSET TOURS (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the villa and proceed for full day tours by visiting the Bedugul highland.
Continue & stopover at the famous traditional colourful fruit and flower at CANDI KUNING Market. Nearby, the 17th century ULUN DANU temple, on the shore of Lake BERATAN is worthwhile to visit.
Buffet Lunch at local restaurant while enjoying the natural panorama and natural air around the lake. Afterwards, the beautiful evening will be ended with spectacular sunset at the famous TANAH LOT Temple, built on a volcano out-crop on Bali's rugged west coast.
- Dinner serve at Local restaurant. Back to Villa.
DAY 3: FREE & EASY + ONE HOUR MASSAGE (B)
- Breakfast serve at the villa and make use the Villa facility.
- Today, spend your day at the villa or go around the areas with your own arrangement.
DAY 4: BALI DEPARTURE (B) *Check out 12NOON
- After breakfast free on your own program till transfer check out time at 12noon.
- Then transfer to the airport 2-3 hours before departure time.
- Stay at one-bedroom private pool villa
- Welcome drinks and cold towel upon arrival
- Complimentary fruits on basket upon check in
- Daily breakfast in villa
- Daily turndown service
- Daily replenished bottled mineral water during stay
- 24 hours free Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- 24 hours security, front desk and butler service
- Honeymoon cake upon check in
- Scattered flower on the bed, bathtub and pool
- One-time candle light dinner for couple
- One time afternoon tea
- One time one-hour massages for couple (balinese massage)
- Flight tickets, tip to driver, Surcharge for peak time, Extra Meals, Travel Insurance, Items not mentioned.
High Season (1st July-31 Aug) - RM 150/night/room
Peak Season (23rd Dec-5th Jan) - RM 200/night/room
Kubu Manggala Villas is the combination of modern minimalism and traditional Balinese art make you and your loved enjoy the villa surrounded by rice paddies in small village.