5D4N DELHI GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR
DELHI GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR ITINERARY.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi (No Meal) Golde Triangle Tour.
- On your arrival at Delhi International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and from there you will be transferred to your hotel by Private car at Delhi.
- Overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 02: Delhi – Drive to Jaipur (250Kms, 5Hrs drive) (B, L, D)
Take breakfast in the Hotel and check out to depart for Jaipur, the capital city of the Indian state of Rajasthan.
- In the evening arrive and check into the hotel.
- Rest of the time free for your own activities/shopping.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03: In Jaipur (B, L, D)
- After breakfast at the hotel, we will take you for an excursion of Amber Fort to see the fabulous Amber Fort.
- En-route to Amber you will stop and see the `Palace of Winds’, otherwise known as Hawa Mahal. It is an elaborate facade behind which the ladies of the court used to watch the daily goings-on in the street below.
- Afternoon visiting the City Palace, a famous landmark that is expanded over a large area as it occupies one-seventh of the city.
- Walk to the adjacent Jantar Mantar or Astronomical Observatory made by the Maharaja of Jaipur. It has also been included in the world heritage lists.
- You will also have the opportunity to wander in the local markets where you can shop for souvenirs, traditional Rajasthani attires, skillful art crafts of the region, etc.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur – Agra (245Kms, 5Hrs drive) (B, L, D)
- Take breakfast in the hotel and later depart for Agra.
- On your way, you will visit the UNESCO world heritage site – Fatehpur Sikri.
- This deserted red sandstone city was built by the Great Mughal Emperor Akbar as his capital and palace in the late 16th century. Popular highlights of this region are Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chishti, Diwan-i-Am, Panch Mahal, etc.
- Continue your drive for Agra. Following 30 – 45 Minutes drive, you will reach the hotel.
- Post fresh up proceed for a half-day city tour including the Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays) built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 to enshrine the mortal remains of his Queen Mumtaz followed by a visit of Agra Fort.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05 : Agra / Delhi (170Kms, 4Hrs drive) / Sightseeing & Delhi Airport Departure (B/F , L)
- Take early breakfast in the hotel and depart for Delhi.
- Following 4 Hrs road drive will reach Delhi.
- Take Lunch in the local restaurant and then proceed for sightseeing visiting India Gate (War Memorial), President's house, Parliament House, Secretariat building, Lotus T: til scheduled transfer to Delhi International Airport to board the flight for your onward journey.
- Tour ends with happy memories.
- 04 Nights hotel accommodation in above chosen Hotel in Double/Twin Sharing room on full board – Halal Meals (starting with Dinner on day 01 & ending with Lunch on last day)
- Airport transfers with staff assistance
- Welcome with Garlanding on arrival and water Bottle each
- All Transportation & s/seeing by Air-conditioned Tata Indigo car for 02 /03 Pax, Toyota Innova Car for 04 – 05 pax & Tempo Traveller for 06 -10 Persons
- Battery Bus ride / Horse cart ride during the visit of Taj Mahal
- 01 Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- English speaking - Muslim/ Hindu Tour guide ( As per requirement) during the entire trip
- All currently applicable taxes
- Visa Fees
- International airfare
- Lunch on the day of arrival and Dinner on last day
- Monument entrance fees
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc
- Tip to Driver & Tour Guide (Mandatory tip to Driver RM8 - RM10 per person per day)
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc
- the offered airfare is the current fare of the day which is subject to change at the time of booking
If you want a long trip, you can go for 8D7N Golden Triangle Tour
Have your beautiful leisure time with D Asia Travels