7D 6N Delhi Agra Tour With Kashmir
Day 01: Arrive New Delhi ( No Meal)
- Following your arrival at the airport, you will meet and greeted by our representative.
- Transfer to the hotel and proceed for check-in and overnight at the hotel. Find out about Delhi .
Day 02: Delhi – Srinagar ( By Flight) (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at the hotel, continue to the airport and fly to Srinagar.
- Upon arrival, transfer to a deluxe houseboat. Lunch in the houseboat.
- Depart for Srinagar City Tour covering Mughal Garden and Shalimar Garden.
- Witness walnut Wood-carving and Papier Mache Dollmaking.
- You are free for shopping at Lal Chowk.
- Proceed for an exciting Boat Ride on a Shikara — dinner, and overnight in your deluxe houseboat.
Day 03: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (B/L/D)
- After breakfast continues for a full day sightseeing of Gulmarg.
- Lunch at Gulmarg restaurant. Return to Srinagar and back to your Deluxe Houseboat for dinner and overnight stay.
Optional: One can take to Gondola/ Pony ride from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg at your expenses
Day 04: Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at Deluxe Houseboats heads to Pahalgam, Valley of Shepherds.
- Visit Saffron fields, Avantipura ruins, and Pine forest.
- Then lunch at a local restaurant/packed lunch.
- Transfer back to Srinagar, dinner and overnight at Deluxe Houseboats.
Day 05: Srinagar – Delhi ( By Flight) – drive to Agra (210Kms, 5Hrs drive) (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel and then transfer To Srinagar Airport to board the flight for Delhi. Proceed to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal.
- At evening check-in to the hotel.
- The evening is free for Bazaar shopping.
- Dinner at Hotel and overnight at the hotel.
Day 06: Agra – Delhi (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at the hotel proceed a for visit World Famous Monument of love, Taj Mahal (Friday closed).
- Visit The historic Agra Fort, take Lunch in the hotel and depart for Delhi.
- Upon arrival check-in to the hotel.
- Rest of the time free for leisure/shopping.
Day 07, 22nd Apr’18: Delhi - Full Day City Tour / Airport Departure (B/L/D)
- Breakfast in the hotel and check out with Luggage.
- Proceed for Full Day City Tour.
- Visit Jama Masjid – the biggest mosque in India, and Rajghat – Cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi. Lunch at a local restaurant + Shopping Tours.
- Afterward, visit India Gate, Parliament House, and Qutab Minar, etc.
- Later dinner in a local restaurant and Depart to the Airport.
- Welcomed with Garlanding on arrival and water Bottle each
- 5 Nights hotel accommodation in above-given hotels sharing Double/Twin room on full Board – Halal basis starts with Breakfast on Day 2 and ends with lunch on last day
- 1 Night Houseboat accommodation in Srinagar with all meals
- Lunch in a local restaurant during the excursion of Gulmarg & Pahalgam
- All Transportation & s/seeing by Air-conditioned Vehicle
- 01 Hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake - Srinagar.
- Aerial Ropeway till 1st Phase
- Battery Bus ride for Visiting Taj Mahal
- English speaking tour guide during sightseeing (except Gulmarg & Pahalgam)
- All currently applicable taxes
- Visa Fees
- International / Domestic airfare
- Dinner on the first day of Arrival & Departure (Day 01 & Day 06) due to being late-night flight/evening return flight
- Monument entrance fees
- Travel Insurance
- Horse ride during the trip
- If Heavy snowfall on Gulmarg Road. Therefore, our cab drops you at Tangmarg before 12-km of Gulmarg.
- Expenses of your personal nature such as drinks, telephone & laundry bills, etc
- Tip to guide and Driver (Kindly Pay RM 5 -10 Per Person per day)
- Any additional expenses due to weather conditions, any flight delay or cancellation, political closures, technical faults, etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Hotel check-in / Checkout 1200 Noon
- The offered package prices are net & non-Commissionable to you
- The above rates are valid from 01st April – 30th Sept’2019
- The above is only an offer in other words, not a confirmation of your bookings. which are subject to availability once you confirm the reservation.
You can check another Delhi Tour Package HERE!
India's astounding diversity of religions, languages, and cultures is unique and unparalleled. The society of vast subcontinent, varied and complex in its rich heritage, is among the oldest in the world.