5D4N BOROBUDUR PANORAMIC VIEW & YOGYAKARTA WONDERFUL TOUR PACKAGE
DAY 01: ARRIVAL JOG - PINE FOREST-PARANGKUSUMO SAND DUNES (L,D)
Meeting service at the airport, proceed to lunch at local restaurant then visit Mangunan Pine Forest, a place for chill out and taken good selfies good for amateur or professional photographers, continued to visiting Gumuk Pasir/ Sand Dunes in Parangkusumo Beach, return to Yogyakarta, check in hotel. Dinner at local restaurant
DAY 02: SETUMBU HILL MAGNIFICIENT SUNRISE-KALIBIRU TOUR (B,L,D)
Wake up call at 03.00 leaves to Magelang and you may enjoy magnificient SUNRISE from SETUMBU HILL looking for great panoramic of the Borobudur temple from the high about 400 meters above sea level, continued to visit BOROBUDUR TEMPLE the biggest Buddhist temple. Lunch at local restaurant then visit KALIBIRU. It is the newest tourist attraction in west Yogyakarta, get your best moment here with your camera for the best picture to uploaded to your social media, return to Yogyakarta. Dinner at local restaurant
DAY 03: YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR (B,L,D)
Breakfast in hotel then leaves to Merapi mountain where we will doing Lava tour and explore the deep of Cangkringan village on the slopes of Mount Merapi using 4 WD jeep. We could see many villages on the foot of Merapi which was destroyed by the pyroclastic flows from the last Mt. Merapi eruption, continued to visit “KRATON” – Sultan palace, was built in 1756-1790. The architecture is an example of Javanesse cosmos style and reflect Javanesse culture, ahead to KOTAGEDE, see the silver workshops including hand-beaten bowls, boxes, fine filigree and modern jewellery. Proceed to Bantul Regency and visit KASONGAN Village – center pottery with so many kind of product, MANDING VILLAGE center of leather production such as wallet, shoes. Afternoon continued MALIOBORO street well-known with various goods and handicraft market.
DAY 04: SOLO CITY TOUR –BREKSI GARDEN PARK (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel and day trip to Solo, we’ll visit MANGKUNEGARAN Palace, short stop at TRIWINDU the flea market and PGS/PASAR KLEWER continue to Kampoeng Batik Laweyan and see the making process of Batik. Lunch at local restaurant then visit BREKSI GARDEN PARK a unique object that is located on a hill of volcanic ash deposition very good for photography. Rest of the day shopping to DOWA BAG natural branded bag, dinner at local restaurant.
DAY 05: TRANSFER OUT (B)
Breakfast in hotel and free program till the time to transfer to airport for onward flight.
- Transfer as flight schedule
- Accommodation based on twin/triple share
- Meals as program
- Private air conditioned car
- Jeep to Merapi
- Malay or English speaking Guide is available starting of 5 person or more
- Parking and entrance fee EXCEPT Prambanan - Additional charge MYR 150 per pax for optional tour to Prambanan temple
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, Insurance, Air tickets, Upgrade meals , visa fees
- Compulsory Tipping – MYR 15/pax/day for FIT booking and MYR 10/pax/day for group booking
- All the above price is not valid during peak season period
- Any peak season surcharge during the above period to be advised UPON REQUEST
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is FOC
- Child below 5 yrs. old without extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 50%.
- Child below 5 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged AS ADULT
- Child below 10 yrs. old No extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 50%
- Child below 10 yrs. old with extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 75%
- Child below 10 yrs. old sharing same room with is charged AS ADULT
Visit Indonesia – a country that famous for its vibrant culture, warm hospitality and fascinating attractions.
REMARKS: MIN 4 ADULTS TO GO / PRICE PER ADULT