3D2N PHUKET HONEYMOON @ THE NATURE PHUKET
DAY 1: ARRIVAL (CLD)
Meet & greet at the airport with a warm welcome by a driver and then transfer to the hotel for check in. By evening, get ready for your romantic VIP Dinner and enjoy the moment with a view of the sea. Overnight in Phuket.
DAY 2: JAMES BOND ISLAND BY LONG TAILED BOAT (B/L)
James Bond Island tour and cruise the Phang Nga Bay is the second most popular activity in the region. The area is situated 25 km north-east of Phuket. It consists of numerous dramatic limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the waters. The most famous one being James Bond Island with its needle formed limestone rock which featured in the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun". The Muslim fishing village on the island Koh Panyee is another popular spot to visit.Cave Temple (Wat Suwannakhuha), Mangrove Forest, along Canal Boat Cruise, Talu - Phang Ngsa Cave, James Bond Island (Ping Kan) & Thai lunch [Halal]
DAY 3 : DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and transfer to the airport.
- 2 nights accommodation THE NATURE PHUKET (Deluxe Room), North Patong Beach
- Complimentary daily breakfast for 2 persons (HALAL RESTAURANT)
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet throughout the resort.
- Complimentary Fitness
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus Hotel to Jungceylon and Bangla Road ( Time by Hotel)
- Complimentary Round trip airport transfer by hotel limousine for 2 persons
- Complimentary late check-out till 3pm.
- Complimentary one time bed decoration for honeymooners on arrival date.
- Complimentary one fruit plate in room on arrival date.
- Complimentary one honeymoon cake in room on arrival date.
- Complimentary one time Thai Massage 60 Min. for 02 persons at NEERA SPA
- Complimentary one time Romantic Thai set dinner for 2 persons with a glass of house wine / cocktail per person at NANA restaurant.
- 10% discount for Food & Beverage (Not apply for any promotion and room service)
- International / Domestic airfare
- Travel Insurance
- National Park Fee / THB 400 PAX
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Compulsory Tips and porter charges & Any other service/s not specified above
Phuket - a largest island in Thailand and has another 32 smallest island off its coast. Phuket Island is connected by the Sarasin Bridge to Phang Nga Province to the north. The island is home to many luxury seaside resorts, spas and restaurants. Sea canoeing is one of the best ways to explore what is one of the worlds most beautiful and dramatic landscapes of Phuket. Phang Nga Bay is famous for its fascinating and beautiful limestone karst islands and caves.