5D4N Kandy-Nuwara Eliya-Colombo
DAY 01: AIRPORT-PINNAWALA-KANDY
Once arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport at Colombo, you will be greeted and fetch by our driver cum guide. Clear the immigration and visa formalities. If you do not have anything to be declared to the custom, you may proceed to the green channel to the arrival lounge. Make sure to collect your baggage. Moving towards to the Kandy via Pinnawala elephant orphanage. Pinnawala elephant orphanage located 55 miles from Colombo.The time that is must to be visited the feeding time and bathing time at the river close within. Arrive and spend the rest day leisurely at Kandy. Overnight stay at a Kandy hotel.
DAY 02: KANDY
After breakfast at the hotel, move on to enjoy the tour of city Kandy. Located at the west of city Kandy is the "Royal Botanical Garden." There are about 4000 species of plants, including orchids, spices, medicinal plants, and palm trees in the garden. "Kandy" located in the Central Province is a major city in Sri Lanka and also the ancient king's area of Sri Lanka last capital. "Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic" located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy and is a Buddhist Temple in the city of Kandy. It considered as a Sri Lanka's most precious prize. Watch the Kandy Cultural Dance Performance and overnight stay at a Kandy hotel.
DAY 03: KANDY-NUWARA ELIYA
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and proceed to Nuwara Eliya. "Nuwara Eliya" means the city of light and is known for its temperate and cold climate (most cooling area in Sri Lanka). The houses are like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. Spend the rest of the day with own recreation. Overnight stay at a Nuwara Eliya hotel.
DAY 04: NUWARA ELIYA-COLOMBO
Take your breakfast at the hotel and continue to Colombo. Enjoy the city tour of Colombo upon arrival. "Colombo" known as a commercial capital and largest city of Sri Lanka. Also, the mixture of modern life and colonial buildings and ruins. Visit the place around the Colombo such as Sea Street, the Goldsmith's quarters in the heart of Pettah, Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, the Bazaar area where also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. Overnight stay at a Colombo hotel.
DAY 05: COLOMBO-AIRPORT
Transfer to the airport for flight departure.
- Accommodation on a BB basis at hotels specified or
- Meet and Greet at the Airport by English speaking Chauffer
- Transportation in an Air Conditional Vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per the programme
- All transfer from arrival to departure
- V.A.T ( Value Added Tax)
Does not included:
- Airfares or VISA Charges
- Lunches & Dinner during tours
- Early check-in or late checkout
- Camera and video permits
- Any entry fees/activity charges
- Compulsory Supplements & Peak Period Supplements
- Any expenses of a personal natures
- Tips and Porterage
Supplement Charges :
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage -RM35 per person ( on the way to Kandy )
- Kandy Temple of Tooth Relic -RM 35 per person (Kandy)
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden - RM55 per person (Kandy)
- Cultural Dance Show - RM35 per person (Kandy)
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress - RM75 per person (Cultural Triangle)
- Dambulla Cave Temple - RM55 per person ( Cultural Triangle)
- Yala National Park- RM120 per person + ( RM185 per jeep up to 6 pax)
- Boat Ride@ Maduganga /Bentota - RM35 per person ( Bentota)
- Turtle Hatchery - RM25 per person ( Bentota)
Any cancellation should be done 21 days prior to arrival, in the failure of this 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
Sri Lanka - famous for travel and tour and welcome tourist from the world over the country. India is the land that widely known for its vibrant culture and traditions as well as ancient monuments. Sri Lanka is an island country in South Asia and also known for its ancient Buddhist ruins. Sri Lanka has many major destinations such as Colombo, Galle, Kandy and Sigiriya. There are many places to see in Sri Lanka including Yala National park, Dambulla Cave Temple and Temple of the Tooth Relic.