6D5N Habarana-Kandy-Nuwara Eliya-Yala-Bentota
DAY 01: AIRPORT-PINNAWALA-HABARANA
Once arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport at Colombo, you will be greeted and fetch by our driver cum guide. Moving towards the Habarana and visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage on the way. Pinnawala elephant orphanage located 55 miles from Colombo.The time that is must to be visited the feeding time and bathing time at the river close within. Arrival and spend the restful day in Anuradhapura. Overnight stay at an Anuradhapura hotel.
DAY 02: HABARANA-SIGIRIYA-DAMBULLA-KANDY
Have breakfast at the hotel before climb Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Transfer to Kandy via Dambulla cave temple."Sigiriya" known as Lion Rock is a UNESCO listed World Heritage Site. Overnight stay at a Habarana hotel. After breakfast at the hotel, move on to Kandy and visit Dambulla cave temple. Dambulla "Golden Temple" is a world heritage site that well preserved and the most massive temple complex in Sri Lanka. Enjoy the cultural dance performance in the evening. Overnight stay at a Kandy hotel.
DAY 03: KANDY-NUWARA ELIYA
After breakfast at the hotel, we will have a city tour of Kandy, the temple of tooth relic and visit Peradeniya botanical garden. "Kandy" located in the Central Province is a major city in Sri Lanka and also the ancient king's area of Sri Lanka last capital. "Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic" located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy and is a Buddhist Temple in the city of Kandy. Located at the west of city Kandy is the "Royal Botanical Garden.""Nuwara Eliya" means the city of light and is known for its temperate and cold climate (most cooling area in Sri Lanka). Spend the rest of the day with own recreation. Overnight stay at a Nuwara Eliya hotel.
DAY 04: NUWARA ELIYA-YALA
Proceed to Yala after having your breakfast at the hotel and you can entertain yourself with two safaris early morning or spend your time leisurely YALA (RUHUNA) NATIONAL PARK is one of the wildlife park most celebrated. Overnight stay at a Yala hotel.
DAY 05: YALA-COLOMBO
Take breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Bentota and visit a turtle hatchery and mangrove boat ride on the way. Turtle Hatchery (The Sea Turtle farm & Hatchery) located at Habadaruwa (southern part of Sri Lanka). "Mangrove Boat ride in Madu River" is estuary and the many mangrove islets on its constitute a complex coastal wetland ecosystem. Visit the Galle Fort, built by Dutch and Portuguese at 1588 is one of the heritage monument that has been recognized by the UNESCO for its uniqueness. Overnight stay at a Bentota hotel.
DAY 06: COLOMBO-AIRPORT
Have breakfast at the hotel and if there is some time for your activities, enjoy the city tour of Colombo in the afternoon. Colombo" is the commercial capital and largest city of Sri Lanka. Also, a mixture of modern life and colonial buildings and ruins. Visit the place around the Colombo such as Sea Street, the Goldsmith's quarters in the heart of Pettah, Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, the Bazaar area where also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. Proceed to the airport for departure flight.
- Accommodation on a BB basis at hotels specified or
- Meet and Greet at the Airport by English speaking Chauffer
- Transportation in an Air Conditional Vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per the programme
- All transfer from arrival to departure
- V.A.T ( Value Added Tax)
Does not included:
- Airfares or VISA Charges
- Lunches & Dinner during tours
- Early check-in or late checkout
- Camera and video permits
- Any entry fees/activity charges
- Compulsory Supplements & Peak Period Supplements
- Any expenses of a personal natures
- Tips and Porterage
Supplement Charges :
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage -RM35 per person ( on the way to Kandy )
- Kandy Temple of Tooth Relic -RM 35 per person (Kandy)
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden - RM55 per person (Kandy)
- Cultural Dance Show - RM35 per person (Kandy)
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress - RM75 per person (Cultural Triangle)
- Dambulla Cave Temple - RM55 per person ( Cultural Triangle)
- Yala National Park- RM120 per person + ( RM185 per jeep up to 6 pax)
- Boat Ride@ Maduganga /Bentota - RM35 per person ( Bentota)
- Turtle Hatchery - RM25 per person ( Bentota)
Any cancellation should be done 21 days prior to arrival, in the failure of this 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
Sri Lanka -known for its vibrant culture and traditions as well as ancient monuments. Also known for its ancient Buddhist ruins. This tour package will show the whole new thing you could have seen.