6D5N Habarana-Kandy-Nuwara Eliya-Bentota-Colombo
DAY 01: AIRPORT-PINNAWALA-HABARANA
Arrival at the airport and you will be greeted and fetch by our driver cum guide. Clear the immigration and visa formalities. Moving towards the Habarana and visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage on the way. Pinnawala elephant orphanage located 55 miles from Colombo.The time that is must to be visited the feeding time and bathing time at the river close within. Arrival and spend the restful day in Dambulla. Overnight stay at a Habarana hotel.
DAY 02: HABARANA-SIGIRIYA-DAMBULLA-KANDY
Have breakfast at the hotel before climb Sigiriya Rock Fortress. "Sigiriya" known as Lion Rock is a UNESCO listed World Heritage Site. The place was abandoned and used as a Buddhist Monastery until the 14th century. After breakfast, head on to Kandy and visit Dambulla cave temple on the way. Dambulla "Golden Temple" is a world heritage site that well preserved and the most massive temple complex in Sri Lanka. Watch the Kandy Cultural Dance Performance and overnight stay at a Kandy hotel.
DAY 03: KANDY-NUWARA ELIYA
Breakfast at the hotel and continue the journey to a city tour of Kandy, the temple of tooth relic and visit Peradeniya botanical garden. "Kandy" located in the Central Province is a major city in Sri Lanka and also the ancient king's area of Sri Lanka last capital. "Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic" located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy. Located at the west of city Kandy is the "Royal Botanical Garden." "Nuwara Eliya" means the city of light and is known for its temperate and cold climate (most cooling area in Sri Lanka). The houses are like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. Spend the rest of the day with own recreation. Overnight stay at a Nuwara Eliya hotel.
DAY 04: NUWARA ELIYA-BENTOTA
Breakfast at the hotel, after that transfer to Bentota and spend your activity or visit a turtle hatchery and mangrove boat ride on the way. Turtle Hatchery (The Sea Turtle farm & Hatchery) located at Habadaruwa (southern part of Sri Lanka). "Mangrove Boat ride in Madu River" is estuary and the many mangrove islets on its constitute a complex coastal wetland ecosystem. Overnight at a Bentota hotel.
DAY 05: BENTOTA-COLOMBO
Breakfast at the hotel. After that, proceed to Colombo to enjoy a city tour. “Colombo" known as a commercial capital and largest city of Sri Lanka. Visit the place around the Colombo such as Sea Street, the Goldsmith's quarters in the heart of Pettah, Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, the Bazaar area where also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. Overnight stay at a Colombo hotel.
DAY 06: COLOMBO-AIRPORT
Transfer to the airport for flight departure.
- Accommodation on a BB basis at hotels specified or
- Meet and Greet at the Airport by English speaking Chauffer
- Transportation in an Air Conditional Vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per the programme
- All transfer from arrival to departure
- V.A.T ( Value Added Tax)
Does not included:
- Airfares or VISA Charges
- Lunches & Dinner during tours
- Early check-in or late checkout
- Camera and video permits
- Any entry fees/activity charges
- Compulsory Supplements & Peak Period Supplements
- Any expenses of a personal natures
- Tips and Porterage
Supplement Charges :
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage -RM35 per person ( on the way to Kandy )
- Kandy Temple of Tooth Relic -RM 35 per person (Kandy)
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden - RM55 per person (Kandy)
- Cultural Dance Show - RM35 per person (Kandy)
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress - RM75 per person (Cultural Triangle)
- Dambulla Cave Temple - RM55 per person ( Cultural Triangle)
- Yala National Park- RM120 per person + ( RM185 per jeep up to 6 pax)
- Boat Ride@ Maduganga /Bentota - RM35 per person ( Bentota)
- Turtle Hatchery - RM25 per person ( Bentota)
Any cancellation should be done 21 days prior to arrival, in the failure of this 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
Sri Lanka - famous for travel and tour and welcome tourist from the world over the country. Also known for its vibrant culture and traditions as well as ancient monuments. Enjoy one of our best tour packages of Sri Lanka.