8D7N Sri Lanka-Kandy-Nuwara Eliya-Yala-Galle-Bentota
DAY 01: AIRPORT-PINNAWALA-KANDY
Arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport at Colombo, Sri Lanka and fetch by our driver cum guide. Then, moving towards to the Kandy via Pinnawala elephant orphanage. Arrive and spend leisure time at Kandy. Overnight stay at a Kandy hotel.
DAY 02: KANDY
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and join the city tour of Kandy. Then, visit Kandy is the "Royal Botanical Garden." "Kandy" located in the Central Province is a major city in Sri Lanka. In addition, visit "Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic" and watch the Kandy Cultural Dance Performance and overnight stay at a Kandy hotel.
DAY 03: KANDY-NUWARA ELIYA
Breakfast at hotel, check out and continue the journey to Nuwara Eliya and visit a tea factory plantation on the way. In addition, "Nuwara Eliya" the city of light and is known for its temperate and cold climate. Also, the houses are like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. After all, spend the rest of the day leisurely. Overnight stay at a Nuwara Eliya hotel.
DAY 04: NUWARA ELIYA-YALA
After having breakfast, transfer to Yala, leave Galle early, and you can entertain yourself with two safaris early morning with breakfast. In addition, YALA (RUHUNA) NATIONAL PARK is one of the wildlife park most celebrated. Overnight stay at a Yala hotel.
DAY 05: YALA-GALLE
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Galle and visit the Galle Fort, built by Dutch and Portuguese at 1588 is one of the heritage monument that has been recognized by the UNESCO for its uniqueness. Afterward, spend the day with your recreation and overnight at a Galle hotel.
DAY 06: GALLE-MIRISSA-BENTOTA
With packed breakfast, start a journey to enjoy whale watching. Afterward, visit Turtle Hatchery (The Sea Turtle farm & Hatchery) as well as "Mangrove Boat ride in Madu River" is estuary and the many mangrove islets on its constitute a complex coastal wetland ecosystem. Overnight stay at a Bentota hotel.
DAY 07: BENTOTA
Breakfast at the hotel and spend all day with your recreation. Overnight stay at a Bentota hotel.
DAY 08: BENTOTA-AIRPORT
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out andtransfer to the airport for departure.
- Accommodation on a BB basis at hotels specified or
- Meet and Greet at the Airport by English speaking Chauffer
- Transportation in an Air Conditional Vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per the programme
- All transfer from arrival to departure
- V.A.T ( Value Added Tax)
Does not included:
- Airfares or VISA Charges
- Lunches & Dinner during tours
- Early check-in or late checkout
- Camera and video permits
- Any entry fees/activity charges
- Compulsory Supplements & Peak Period Supplements
- Any expenses of a personal natures
- Tips and Porterage
Supplement Charges :
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage -RM35 per person ( on the way to Kandy )
- Kandy Temple of Tooth Relic -RM 35 per person (Kandy)
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden - RM55 per person (Kandy)
- Cultural Dance Show - RM35 per person (Kandy)
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress - RM75 per person (Cultural Triangle)
- Dambulla Cave Temple - RM55 per person ( Cultural Triangle)
- Yala National Park- RM120 per person + ( RM185 per jeep up to 6 pax)
- Boat Ride@ Maduganga /Bentota - RM35 per person ( Bentota)
- Turtle Hatchery - RM25 per person ( Bentota)
Any cancellation should be done 21 days prior to arrival, in the failure of this 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
Check out other Sri Langka Tour packages here !
Sri Lanka - famous for travel and tour and welcome tourist from the world over the country. India is the land that widely known for its vibrant culture and traditions as well as ancient monuments. Sri Lanka is an island country in South Asia and also known for its ancient Buddhist ruins. Sri Lanka has many major destinations such as Colombo, Galle, Kandy and Sigiriya. There are many places to see in Sri Lanka including Yala National park, Dambulla Cave Temple and Temple of the Tooth Relic.