3D2N PHUKET TOUR @ SUNSET BEACH RESORT
DAY 1: ARRIVAL - PHUKET CITY TOUR (-) *Please arrive before 3PM
Meet & greet at the airport with warm welcome by driver and then transfer to the hotel for check in. We will proceed with the Phuket City tour (Phuket Old street, Sino Portuguese Building, Clock tower, Phuket City & shops, Cashew nut factory, local products, T-shirt outlet excluding lunch). Overnight in Phuket.
DAY 2: JAMES BOND ISLAND BY LONG TAILED BOAT (B/L) *Pick up time will be at 09.45 -10.00 am
James Bond Island tour and cruise the Phang Nga Bay is the second most popular activity in the region. The area is situated 25 km north-east of Phuket. It consists of numerous dramatic limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the waters. The most famous one being James Bond Island with its needle formed limestone rock which featured in the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun". The Muslim fishing village on the island Koh Panyee is another popular spot to visit.Cave Temple (Wat Suwannakhuha), Mangrove Forest, along Canal Boat Cruise, Talu - Phang Nga Cave, James Bond Island (Ping Kan) & Thai lunch [Halal]
DAY 3: DEPARTURE (B) *Check out 12NOON
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out & transfer to Phuket Airport International for flying back to your country with a pleasant trip.
- 2 nights stay at Sunset Beach Resort (Daily breakfast)
- Return airport transfer (Sharing basis)
- James Bond Island Tour with lunch Joint Tour
- Half Day Phuket City Tour (Sharing basis)* on arrival day before 3pm.
- International / Domestic airfare
- Travel Insurance
- National Park Fee THB 400 / adult & THB 200 / children
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Compulsory Tips and porter charges
- Any other service/s not specified above
REMARKS: The Free City Tour is reserved the right to cancel, shorten of due of short time or unforeseen circumstances, guests should not ask for refund or complaints.
**NOT VALID FOR NOVEMBER 2020, 1 - 19 DECEMBER 2020
Visit Phuket City Tour the Sino-Portuguese House in Downtown. Visit the hill top of Rang Hill where the scenic of Phuket Town. Visit the largest temple of Phuket, Chalong Temple. Visit viewpoint of Promtep cape for Sunset and visit the cashew nut factory and local souvenir food.