4D3N Ham Ninh Village - Bai Sao Beach - Hu Quoc Pagoda Tour Package
DAY 1 : PHU QUOC – GO TO THE EAST OF ISLAND (Lunch/Dinner)
Pick customer up at Phu Quoc Airport, tranfer to restaurant. Have lunch at local restaurant, check in at the Hotel
15 :30 start to visit:
• Peper garden - be captived by word of ‘ itsy-bitsy teeny weeny peppercorns ‘ of patient growers
• Sim Wine Distillery : taste the local wine
• Tranh stream – trekking and enjoy the waterfall
• Duong Dong Market : visit local market and experience local life
• Ham Ninh fishing village : visit oldest local fishing village in Phu Quoc. Where have a lots of fresh sea food with cheap price (fee yourself)
• Dinh Cau Temple and Thuy Long Thanh Mau Temple , the savior of local fishermen.
Have dinner at Local Restaurant. Back to the Hotel
DAY 2 : BAI SAO BEACH – HO QUOC PAGODA - SNORKELING (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Morning : have breafast at Hotel
8:00 : Visit the Southern island
• Prison Phu Quoc - watch documentary film, feel the pain of the patriotic soldiers and specially dangerous to the colonist goverment Ho Quoc Pagoda- local on the hight moutain, face to the ocean, learn about Vietnamese Budda
• Go to An Thoi, get on board to the Roi islet, Dam islet (or other islet) for snorkeling and fishing
• Have lunch on board
• Bai Sao beach – one of the most beautiful beach in the South East of Phu Quoc Island. Relaxing and swimming
• Come back Town
Have dinner Local Restaurant
DAY 3 : GANH DAU SEA BORDER – ISLAND ROCK (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Have breakfast at the hotel
Free at leisure
12:00 pick up for lunch and then visit:
• Come to Ganh Dau beach – this is the sea border of Vietnam and Cambodia
• Visit Nguyen Trung Truc Temple famous national hero for the burning Esperance on the Nhat Tao River and with the saying "untill when Westerners get rid of all the grasses in Vietnam, then there is no patriot against the Westerners"
• Relax at sunset island rock bar, have 3600 view to the sea
Back to town for dinner
DAY 4: GOOD BYE PHU QUOC (Breakfast)
Have breakfast at the hotel, free at leisure. Check-out
Our car will bring us to Phu Quoc airport, Check-in, good bye and see you again
- New model A/C bus, coach, van transfer during the tour
- Accommodation: 3,4* Hotel/Resort with twin/double sharing & daily buffet breakfast.
- Full board with Vietnamese/Chinese foods (Or pork-free foods). $8 per meal. (For Halal foods in a separate Halah food restaurant will be surcharged 5 USD/PAX/MEAL).
- All sightseeing tickets in program.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water 02 bottle/pax/day.
- Return International air ticket.
- Single Supplement .
- Beverages in meals.
- Visa fees, travel insurance, Personal expenses, etc.
- Tippings for tour guide & driver is 3 USD/pax/day.
- Mandarin speaking guide surcharge of 30 USD/group/ day.
- Other fees not mentioned in program.