4D3N Eastern Island / Snorkeling Excursion Tour Package
D1ARRIVAL- PHU QUOC – EASTERN ISLAND (L/D)
- Pick up at Phuquoc airport,after take flight no AK545 transfer to hotel. Have lunch at local restaurant, And check in hotel 15:00 Star for Eastern island:
- Pepper garden, be captivated by word of "itsy-bitsy teeny weeny peppercorns" ofpatient growers
- Dinh Cau Temple and Thuy Long Thanh Mau temple, the savior of local fishermen
- Su Muon Pagoda, this is a local religiouspogoda
- Tranh stream: trekking and enjoy the waterfall
- Ham Ninh ancient village, enjoy fresh seafood (fee yourself)
- Sim Wine Distillery, taste the local wine.
- Have dinner at local restarant. Back to hotel
D2FULL DAY EXCURSION(B/L/D)
After breakfast, Free and easy in morning! Have lunch at local restaurant. Go to the South of island, visit:
- Pearl Farm. You may be able to witness how oyster shells are cut open to retrieve pearls and how these pearls are bored, strung or placed on silver or gold ornaments
- Zen Monastery - Ho Quoc Pagoda located on high mountain, face to the ocean. This Zen religious is found by Emperor Tran Nhan Tong in 1299
- Phu Quoc Prison: which was built in 1949-1950 by the French colonists to jail those considered specially dangerous to the colonist government
- Sao beach - one of the most beautiful beach in the South East of Phuquoc island. Relax and swimming Back to town. Have dinner at local restaurant. Back to hotel
D3 SNORKELING TOUR AT THE NORTH (B/L/D)
(From May – December: Snorkeling tour at the South; From December – April next year: Snorkeling tour at the North) Have breakfast at hotel 8:00: transfer to Duong Dong pier, get on board
- Set out to the North of island for snorkeling and fishing. The snorkeling set is ready for you to enjoy the colorful life of coral reef and of the fish under water. Have lunch on board. Go back to Duong Dong pier and transfer tohotel(around 14:30)
- Free at leisure
19:00 have Dinner at local restaurant. Back to hotel
DAY 4 : FREE AT LEISURE – DEPARTURE (B)
Have breakfast at hotel, free at leisure, check out and then visit Duong Dong market before transfer to Phuquoc airport, take a flight no AK546 , see off.
New model A/C bus, coach, van transfer during the tour
Accommodation: 3* Hotel with twin/double sharing & daily buffet breakfast.
Full board with Vietnamese/Chinese foods (Or pork-free foods). $8 per meal. (For Halal foods in a separate Halah food restaurant will be surcharged 6 USD/PAX/MEAL).
All sightseeing tickets in program.
English speaking tour guide.
Mineral water 02 bottle/pax/day.
Return International air ticket.
Single Supplement .
Beverages in meals.
Visa fees, travel insurance, Personal expenses, etc.
Tippings for tour guide & driver is 3 USD/pax/day.
Other fees not mentioned in program.