12D Let’s Go Spain & Portugal + Golden Triangle of Andalucia
Travelling period: 1 Apr 2018 - 31 March 2019 MEALS: 9 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 5 Dinner / HOTELS: 4*
SEVILLE Plaza De España
CÓRDOBA Mezquita de Córdoba (admission included)
GRANADA Mirador San Nicholás, Albaicín Quarters
MADRID Real Madrid Stadium Santiago Bernabéu (photo stop), Puerta del Sol, Cibeles Fountain
SEGOVIA Roman Aqueduct, one of the best-preserved elevated aqueducts in the world
SALAMANCA "Golden City", Salamanca University, the oldest founded university in Spain
LISBON Belém Tower, Monument of Discoveries, Jerónimos Monastery
VALÈNCIA City of Arts and Sciences
BARCELONA La Sagrada Família (admission included)
CABO DA ROCA The westernmost end of the Europe continent
- FLAMENCO DANCE SHOW AND DINNER
CHIC OUTLET DESIGNER OUTLET Luxury shopping at discounted price
- Wifi on board in Spain - individual audio system
DAY 01: DEPARTURE / MADRID (Meals on Board)
Assemble at the airport for flight to Madrid, Spain
DAY 02: MADRID
- Madrid: Make a photo stop at the Royal Palace. Take a panoramic drive round to see Cibeles Fountain, Puerta del Sol, most extent of Portugal and continental Europe Plaza Mayor and Real Madrid Stadium (photo stop).
- Some free time for shopping at the largest El Cortes Inglés mall in Madrid.
DAY 03: MADRID / SEGOVIA / SALAMANCA (Buffet Breakfast, Suckling Pig Lunch)
- Segovia: View the symbol of Segovia, Roman Aqueduct. Enjoy a sumptuous, traditional dish of Segovia, roasted suckling pig.
- Salamanca: Take a walking tour of the Golden City. View the old Roman Bridge, Salamanca University, Old and New Cathedral, Casa de las Conchas also known as House of Shells and Plaza Mayor.
DAY 04: SALAMANCA / FATIMA / LISBON
(Buffet Breakfast, Portuguese Egg Tart Snack, Piri Piri Chicken Dinner)
- Excursion to Fatima - Visit the Religious Sanctuary of Fatima, Chapel of Apparitions and Berlin Wall
- Lisbon: See the famous landmark of Lisbon, Belém Tower, Discovery Monument, Jerónimos Monastery and Rossio Square.
- Enjoy a delicious Portuguese egg tart.
DAY 05: LISBON / SINTRA / CABO DA ROCA /LISBON (Buffet Breakfast)
- Excursion to Sintra: Drive into Sintra-Cascais Natural Park and view Sintra Palace.
- Excursion to Cabo Da Roca for a photo stop, the westernmost extent of Portugal and continental Europe
DAY 06: LISBON / SEVILLE (Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Chinese Dinner)
- Visit an olive grove farm, understand all the production stages of olive oils. At the end of the tour, there is an olive oil tasting and chances to buy olive oil products. (*Closed on Sundays)
DAY 07: SEVILLE / CORDOBA / GRANADA (Buffet Breakfast, Flamenco Show and Dinner)
- Seville: Visit the beautiful Plaza de España, built in 1928 for the Iberian-American Exposition of 1929. It was also used as a filming location for Star Wars movie series. Make a photo-stop at Plaza de Toros (Bullring) and admire the gothic Seville Cathedral.
- Córdoba: Visit Mezquita de Córdoba, also known as the Great Mosque - Cathedral of Córdoba, which held a place of importance amongst the Islamic community of al-Andalus for three centuries.
- Enjoy a night of fiery dance and intense rhythmic music of Flamenco Show.
DAY 08: GRANADA / VALÈNCIA (Buffet Breakfast, Seafood Paella Dinner)
- Granada: Enjoy an orientation walk in Granada. Wander through the whitewashed historic quarter of the Albaicín; with its narrow lanes and fantastic view of Granada from Mirador San Nicholás.
- València: City of Arts and Sciences (photo stop), a scientific and cultural leisure complex which several of its buildings have become icons in the city
DAY 09: VALÈNCIA / DESIGNER OUTLET / BARCELONA (Buffet Breakfast)
- Excursion to Designer Outlet, where you can shop for factory price branded products at 30% - 70% of Singapore prices.
DAY 10 BARCELONA (Buffet Breakfast, Tapas Dinner)
- Barcelona: Visit the most prominent unfinished masterpiece of Antoni Gaudí, La Sagrada Família.
- Take a panoramic drive round to view Columbus Monument, Casa Milà, Casa Batlló, Passeig de Gràcia, La Ramblas and Bull Ring. Make a photo stop at Monjïuc Hill, overlooking Barcelona Harbour and Mediterranean Sea.
DAY 11: BARCELONA / HOME (Buffet Breakfast / Meals on Board)
Free at leisure till transfer to airport
DAY 12: HOME
- Visit of shopping outlet is subject to opening hours
- Factory Outlet maybe replaced with another to enhance smoother itinerary
- If we are unable to visit La Sagrada Familia, it will be replaced with Park Güell.
- Visit to olive grove is subject to opening hours. There will not be any replacement if day of visit coincide on a Sunday.
- Note: The sequence of the itinerary and hotel are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstance.
- During major conferences, fairs & festivals, accommodation may be located in an alternate city without prior notice. In the event that a place of visit or attraction is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative if possible.
- Winter scheduled departures may have 5% - 10% changes to the itinerary due to inclusion of weather dependent attractions/activities
Service Fee and Additional Excursions
- Service Fee + Hotel City Tax – Euro 135
- Cabo Da Roca
- Designer Outlet
- Flamenco show
Total: Euro 385
Let's travel to Europe! Explore the best tourist destination in Spain and Portugal.