4D3N Chiang Mai Chiangsaen Tour
Want to make your Chiang Mai Chiangsaen Tour memorable and adventurous? DAsia Travels can do this for you!
DAY 1: KUALA LUMPUR - Chiang Mai Chiangsaen Tour Package (OVERNIGHT)
On the first day, you will arrive at Chiang Mai International Airport. Our tour representative will meet you at the airport. He will take you to the hotel so you can settle down. Chiang Mai is a breathtaking city which is slightly different from the others. You will fall in love with its beauty and peaceful atmosphere. This city retains much of its Lanna heritage and country town charm. All while still managing all the conveniences of a big city. You can also check out what adventurous activities you can do in Kuala Lumpur Tour.
You will have a cultural Thai dinner at Khan Toke where you can enjoy the ancient dances at the same time. It is then followed by a performance of charming Thai dances like fingernail, sword, candle, and ram wong dances and then the driver will take you back to the hotel. The first day of the tour will include but not limited to:
- Arrival to the hotel.
- Lunch Buffet.
- Visit to the famous Thai Handicraft village. Factories of silk & cotton, hand-weaving, Borsang Village of umbrella and primitive paper-making, see teak Wood carving, Silverware & Lacquerware.
- Dinner at Khan Toke.
DAY 2: Chiang Mai Chiangsaen Tour Package PROGRAM - ELEPHANT CONSERVATION LAMPHANG (OVERNIGHT)
You will be served an American breakfast at the hotel. Then we will take you to Lampang elephant conservation. Here you can observe elephants at work. You will also visit an Elephant hospital. It is the only one in the world. After that, our driver will take you to the Lampang city. You will be able to take a survey around the city on horse carriages. The next destination will be Wat Prathat Lampang Luang.
This place is an excellent example of Northern-style religions and architecture. The next stop will be at Lamphun, visiting Wat Prathat Hariphunchai and here you can find the most important temple in the northern region. After this tour, we will then drive you back to Chiang Mai. You can visit the local market on your way back and enjoy eating local food. You can go back to your hotel then. A lunch buffet is also included during this day.
DAY 3: Chiang Mai Chiangsaen Tour Package PROGRAM – CHIANGRAI-CHIANG SAEN-GOLDEN TRIANGLE – MAE SAI HOT SPA - CHIANGMAI (OVERNIGHT)
You will begin with breakfast at the hotel. We will leave for Chiangrai from Chiangmai early in the morning via minibus and then we will stop at Chiang Saen. This is the ancient capital of the Lanna Kingdom. "The Golden Triangle" can be found at the borderlines of Thailand where Myanmar and Laos meet. This will include the following:
- Lunch Buffet.
- Continuation to the northeast town of Mae Sai.
- Departing Chiangrai for Chiangmai by bus or minibus, viewing the beautiful scenery along the way. Not only this, but you can also enjoy Short visit to Wiang Pa Pao hot spring.
- Dinner at Hala.
DAY 4: Chiang Mai Chiangsaen Tour Package Program – KUALA LUMPUR
This day will begin with breakfast at the hotel after this you will then visit the historic Doi Suthep Temple (3500 feet above sea level), gardens of Baluster, the holy Pagoda containing a relic of Buddha. The tour doesn't end here you will then depart to Kuala Lumpur from Chiang Mai.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only and For pick-ups outside of the city center, additional fees will be applied.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 persons, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned.
- Other languages are available on request with an additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get a promotional rate for more than 4 persons.
- Rooms have not been booked yet, a confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking) and Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- Daily breakfast and Accommodation
- Airport transfer and Return flight tickets
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)
- Visa fee (If required)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity and Insurance
If you would like to have a short trip to Chiang Mai, you can go for 3D2N Chiang Mai.
Chiang Mai is a famous destination for religious as well as cultural experience in Thailand. It has hundreds of ancient Buddhist temples such as 14th-century Wat Phra Singh and 15th-century Wat Chedi Luang. Besides that, Chiang Mai is also known for its stunning mountains and beautiful natural surroundings which is suitable for hiking and camping tours. The atmosphere here is extremely peaceful. You will fall in love with the scenery of this place.