4D3N PHUKET TOUR PACKAGE @ THE NATURE PHUKET
PHUKET TOUR ITINERARY
DAY 1: ARRIVAL (-) *Check in 2PM
Meet & greet at the airport with a warm welcome by a driver and then transfer to the hotel for check in. Overnight in Phuket.
DAY 2: JAMES BOND ISLAND BY LONG TAILED BOAT (B/L)
James Bond Island tour and cruise the Phang Nga Bay is the second most popular activity in the region. The area is situated 25 km north-east of Phuket. It consists of numerous dramatic limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the waters. The most famous one being James Bond Island with its needle formed limestone rock which featured in the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun". The Muslim fishing village on the island Koh Panyee is another popular spot to visit.Cave Temple (Wat Suwannakhuha), Mangrove Forest, along Canal Boat Cruise, Talu - Phang Ngsa Cave, James Bond Island (Ping Kan) & Thai lunch [Halal]
DAY 3 : FREE & EASY (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Free & Easy.
OPTIONAL TOUR: Simon Cabaret - with transfers RM 155 / PAX
Phi Phi Island Tour by Speed Boat - RM 280 / PAX
Phuket Fantasea Show + dinner - RM 300 / PAX
DAY 4 : DEPARTURE (B) *Check out 12NOON
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and transfer to the airport.
3 nights accommodation THE NATURE PHUKET (Deluxe Room), North Patong Beach
- Room rates are based on room inclusive 2 International Buffet Breakfast
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet throughout the resort
- Service charge 10%, Government tax 7%, and Provincial Tax 1%.
- Room rates are net non-commissionable travel agent rates. Rates are subject to revision, should the taxes levied by the Thai Government change during the validity of this contract.
- Welcome drink, Cold Towel upon arrival
- Coffee & Tea making facility in guest room
- 24 hours Access to Fitness
- Complimentary Wi Fi internet access (basic speed)/ high speed at cost.
- Baby cot is available upon request with no additional charge
- Complimentary transfer to Patong beach subject to resort schedule
- International / Domestic airfare
- Travel Insurance
- National Park Fee / THB 400 PAX
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Compulsory Tips and porter charges & Any other service/s not specified above
Phuket is among the world's finest beach destinations, with fine white sands, nodding palm trees, glittering seas and lively towns.