4D3N Semarang - Jogja - Solo Tour Package
SEMARANG - JOGJA - SOLO TOUR ITINERARY.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL SEMARANG - CITY TOUR
- Arrive at Semarang airport, meet and greet with our staff.
- After that, proceed to drive through the Marina Beach, satisfied in there visit to the city of Semarang passing the “little Netherland”, an area where you can see an old building with European architecture built in the Butch colonial era (Kota Lama).
- Here you can see the round-shaped dome, so-called Gereja Blenduk (Belnduk Church) which was built in 1753.
- We will also visit Lawang Sewu via Tugu Muda street.
- Heading to a local restaurant for lunch, continue your journey to Sam Po Khong – which was built to commemorate Admiral Zheng He ( Cheng Ho) expedition from China to South East Asia.
- With two acculturation Moslem and Chinese and then visit The Masjid Agung Semarang.
- After that, check-in hotel, Free program. Dinner will be at a Local Restaurant.
- Overnight Magelang.
DAY 2: BOROBUDUR – KETEP PASS – JOGJA
- After breakfast at the hotel, you’ll be directed to see the magnificent of BOROBUDUR TEMPLE, the most well-known Buddhist temple.
- After that, we will pass thru MENDUT AND PAWON Temples. These smaller temples were intended to top Borobudur, but it is impossible to raise it to the summit. (Photo ops).
- Then visit Ketep Pass to have a birds-eye view of Merapi Volcano and continue to Malioboro you can find the old building was built by the dutch such as Vedeburg Fort, Gedung Agung, Bank Indonesia.
- Later you have your free time at Malioboro shopping.
- Overnight Jogja
DAY 3: FULL DAY SOLO
- After breakfast, we will proceed to Solo City (+/- 01 hours) to visit Mangkunegaran Solo Palace, Traditional Klewer Market (which is famous for selling traditional Solo Batik with cheap prices), and Triwindu Antique Market (which is selling all the antiques and unique goods from all places).
- After lunch continues to Bengawan Solo River (famous with Bengawan Solo song).
- Proceed to Semar Batik Factory to see the making process of Batik.
- And back to Jogja.
- In the evening, dinner will be served in the hotel.
- Overnight Jogja.
DAY 4: JOGJAKARTA CITY TOUR - TOUR
- Early morning call check-out procedure.
- After that, transfer to the airport to leave Jogja.
Semarang - Jogja - Solo Tour Package REMARKS/RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of the city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Other languages are available on request with an additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get a promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- The room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Daily breakfast at respective hotel
- Accommodation at choices hotels
- Airport tax
- Return flight tickets
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)
- Visa fee (If required)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
Check out another Semarang Jogja Tour Package HERE!
Visit Indonesia and explore the tourist destination. Its a suitable places for you to spend your leisure time and to reduce stress. This package will brings you to two cities which are Semarang and Jogjakarta to visit such as historical building and magnificient temple. Then, tour to Mangkunegaran Solo Palace, Traditional Klewer Market, Bengawan Solo River and Semar Batik Factory.
REMARKS: MIN 4 ADULTS TO GO / PRICE PER ADULT