5D4N SEOUL+NAMI ISLAND+MT. SEORAKSAN (SIC).
SEOUL, NAMI ISLAND & MT. SEORAKSAN TOUR ITINERARY.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL INCHEON ( PRIVATE TRANSFER)
- Upon arrival, meet with a local guide.
- After that, you will transfer to a hotel in Myeongdong Street.
DAY 02: MT.SEORAKSAN NATIONAL PARK & NAMI ISLAND 1 DAY TOUR (B)
- After breakfast, proceed to a 1-day tour to Mt. Seoraksan National Park and visit Nami Island.
- After that, you will depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2 at 730 am and arrive at Mt. Seoraksan National Park.
- Then, we will proceed to Nami Island.
- Later in the evening, went back to the hotel.
REMARKS: Please be there at least 15min before departure, as the group will NOT WAIT.
DAY 03: SEOUL CITY TOUR (B)
- After morning breakfast, proceed to Gwanghwamun Station Exit 6 for Hop-on/ Hop-Off 22 bus stops for downtown & Including Major Palaces.
- Meeting Location: Seoul City Tour Bus Ticket Office near the Koreana Hotel (Gwanghwamun Station Exit 6)
DAY 04: SEOUL FREE & EASY (B)
- After Breakfast, Free program (no local guide/no coach).
- You can shop as much you at Myeongdong street
DAY 05: SEOUL-INCHEON INT’L AIRPORT (B)
- After breakfast, check out fro the hotel.
- Then, transfer to Incheon International Airport (driver only).
- Accommodation 4N@ STAZ HOTEL MYEONGDONG 1/SIMILAR
- Return Airport Transfer
- English speaking Driver
- Round-trip transportation
- Nami Island entrance ticket & ferry ride ticket
- Tip for local guide & driver
- International Flight
- Other Personal Expenses
- Mt. Seorak National Park & Nami island only applicable on Tuesday and Thursday for other days will be changed to other optional activities.
- Itinerary subject to change depending on local conditions.
- For any unused service is not refundable.
- The person who cannot pass the immigration international airport, tour fare will be not refundable.
HIGH SEASON SURCHARGE
1) CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY PERIOD 23-26JAN: 140/PAX
HIGH SEASON SURCHARGE
1) KOREAN THANKSGIVING DAY PERIOD 11-14SEP: RM 120/PAX
2) GOLDEN WEEK PERIOD 2-5OCT: RM 120/PAX
You can check another South Korea Tour Package HERE!
Seoul - a capital city of South Korea. South Korea is fourth largest economy in Asia and known for its unique culture, historic monuments, shopping spots, varieties of famous cuisine and entertainment. Visit its popular tourist destinations to visit such as historical places, drama shooting places, islands, theme parks, shopping districts, beaches and mountains. Korea major destinations including Jeju Island, Nami Island, Namsan Tower and Gangnam District.