DAY 01: AIRPORT-GALLE
Once arriving at the airport, you will be greeted and fetch by our driver cum guide. Make sure to collect your baggage. Transfer to Galle and visit the Galle Fort, built by Dutch and Portuguese at 1588 is one of the heritage monument that has been recognized by the UNESCO for its uniqueness.
DAY 02: GALLE-YALA
After having breakfast, transfer to Yala. Leave Galle early, and you can entertain yourself with two safaris early morning.YALA (RUHUN\) NATIONAL PARK is one of the wildlife park most celebrated. It is also famous for a large number of animals such as elephants, crocodiles, spotted deer and many more. Overnight stay at a Yala hotel.
DAY 03: YALA-HIKKADUWA
Breakfast at the hotel, after that transfer to Hikkaduwa and spend your day leisurely. Overnight stay at Hikkaduwa hotel.
DAY 04: HIKKADUWA-BENTOTA
Breakfast at the hotel, after that transfer to Bentota and visit a turtle hatchery and mangrove boat ride on the way. Turtle Hatchery (The Sea Turtle farm & Hatchery) located at Habadaruwa (southern part of Sri Lanka) a"Mangrove Boat ride in Madu River" is estuary and the many mangrove islets on its constitute a complex coastal wetland ecosystem. Visit the Galle Fort, built by Dutch and Portuguese at 1588 is one of the heritage monument that has been recognized by the UNESCO for its uniqueness. Overnight stay at a Bentota hotel.
DAY 05: BENTOTA
Have breakfast at the hotel and spend some time with your activities. Continue journey to Bentota. Overnight stay at Bentota hotel.
DAY 06: BENTOTA-AIRPORT
Breakfast at the hotel and if there some time, enjoy the city view of Colombo. "Colombo" is the commercial capital and largest city of Sri Lanka.Visit the place around the Colombo such as Sea Street, the Goldsmith's quarters in the heart of Pettah, Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, the Bazaar area where also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749, transfer to the airport for the departure flight.
- Accommodation on a BB basis at hotels specified or
- Meet and Greet at the Airport by English speaking Chauffer
- Transportation in an Air Conditional Vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per the programme
- All transfer from arrival to departure
- V.A.T ( Value Added Tax)
Does not included:
- Airfares or VISA Charges
- Lunches & Dinner during tours
- Early check-in or late checkout
- Camera and video permits
- Any entry fees/activity charges
- Compulsory Supplements & Peak Period Supplements
- Any expenses of a personal natures
- Tips and Porterage
Supplement Charges :
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage -RM35 per person ( on the way to Kandy )
- Kandy Temple of Tooth Relic -RM 35 per person (Kandy)
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden - RM55 per person (Kandy)
- Cultural Dance Show - RM35 per person (Kandy)
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress - RM75 per person (Cultural Triangle)
- Dambulla Cave Temple - RM55 per person ( Cultural Triangle)
- Yala National Park- RM120 per person + ( RM185 per jeep up to 6 pax)
- Boat Ride@ Maduganga /Bentota - RM35 per person ( Bentota)
- Turtle Hatchery - RM25 per person ( Bentota)
Any cancellation should be done 21 days prior to arrival, in the failure of this 100% cancellation fee will be applied.