Splash away in ‘The Largest Water Theme Park in Malaysia,’ as you begin your thrilling water escapade! Grab your suite and jump into the coolest kind of summertime fun; laugh and share the joy with your friends and family, and escape from the hustle and bustle of life.
With cool pools, spine-tingling slides, awesome attractions at A' Famosa Water Theme Park and tantalizing treats — there’s something for everyone! All day long. Come together as a corporate entity for a ‘Family day’ ; take pleasure in our many fun-filled activities, take advantage of our tele-match and water game pool here , and rest assured that your whole group will have a whale of a time !
Slow down your step, walking on the white sand with barefoot, lay down yourself on sand bath chair will be the greatest relax & release feeling from all the hassle Hold on to your heart as you race down this monster, the two towering High Speed Slides is the landmark of A’Famosa Water Theme Park. These seven-storey slides provide a heart-stopping, yet breathtaking high velocity joyride as you can hurtle down and reach the ground in just a few seconds!
Dinning at A' Famosa Water Theme Park :
• Side Walk Café
• Fast Food Pavilions
• Food Court
• Retail Outlets at A' Famosa Water Theme Park:
• Swim Wear & Souvenir Shop
• Convenience Shop
Facilities: Locker Rental
• Small locker: RM4/usage
• Big Locker: RM12/usage
11.00am-7.00pm (Monday –Friday)
9.00am – 8.00pm (Saturday – Sunday, Public & School Holiday)
Close every Tuesday except for Public & School Holiday.
Day 1: Pick up from Kuala Lumpur International Airport / Hotel in Kuala Lumpur and transfer to A Famosa Resort.
Day 2: After morning breakfast at hotel and transfer back to KLIA/LCCT Terminal / Kuala Lumpur.
End Tour Rules & Regulations A' Famosa Resort:
• All visitors are required to obey dress code displayed at the pools and water slides.
• Please obey all instruction given by lifeguards / attendants or any authorized personnel foryour own safety
• Bather must shower before entering the pools & water slides.
• No person suffering from any infection or contagious disease may use the pools and water sliders.
• No person who are offensively unclean or under the influence of liquor or tranquilizing drugs may use the pools and water slides.
• Pregnant woman and person with heart condition or black trouble should not use the slides.
• Smoking, refreshment, food and types of containers are not allowed 3 meters from the edge of the pools and the water slide area.
• Running, plunging and rough play are not permitted.
• Children below 12 years must be accompanied by an adults aged 18 years and above.
• Boys of 4 years old and above shall not be allowed in the ladies’ Changing Room.
• Guest shall not temper with fitting equipment or machinery of any kind in connection with or in the area of the Theme Park or Other ancillary (supporting) facilities.
• Guests are advised to leave the pools during thunderstorms or electrical failure and shall do so if requested by the lifeguards / attendants or any authorized personnel.
• Face masks, flippers and Styrofoam products are not permitted in the pools.
• The Management reserves the right to restrict or evict any person contravening the rules & regulation of A’Famosa Water World.
• In the event of continuous thunderstorms where for safety reasons, all park’s facilities cannot be operated, no refund of any kind will be allowed.
• The Management of A’Famosa Water World will not be liable for any injury, mishap or loss / damage of any kind arising from the use of its facilities (including the negligence of staff) in the park premises or vicinity.
REMARKS / RESTRICTIONS:
• Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
• Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
• Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
• Minimum 2 person
• For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
• Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
• Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
Package Inclusive :
• Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
• Tour as per itinerary
• Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Package Exclude :
• Meals and drinks
• Tips and gratuities
• Personal expenses
• Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis
Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet.
Divamus de ametos:
Divamus sit amet purus justo.
Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
50% deposit payment is required upon confirmation, Balance payment 21 Days (3 weeks) before check in date. All rates are net, non commissionable.
For Packages, upon confirmation of the tour no changes can be made to the reservation within 45 days before the date of departure. Any amendment on reducing no of pax will forfeit the deposit. Once all tour activity and hotel(s) are confirmed, no amendment is allowed and if any is subject to chargeable MYR50.00/amendment. Any amendment must be made one month before the traveling date.
CANCELLATION BY CLIENT/TOUR MEMBER
Flight cancellation is not allowed and not refundable. Package deposit cannot be refunded unless changed to other packages, destination, or date. Any cancellation for current package without any further changes or amendment, deposit will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION BY AGENCY
The agency reserves the right to cancel the tour due to any act of God, war, strike, riot or order from the Government of Malaysia which is beyond its control. The agency shall recommend alternative tours preferably to the same destination or other tours. Should any passenger decide not to accept the alternative tours, all money paid less the administrative fee chargeable will be refunded to the passenger which is 30% of tour fare per person basis (which is higher). Any last minute (30 Days before your departure) cancellation due to acts of God, War, Strike, riot which is beyond its control, all refunds are subject to Hotels, Transportation Company, ground operator and any related parties discretion.
VARIATION OF CONDITION
No person other than D Asia Travels SDN BHD in writing has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any description, representation, term or condition set forth. Each of these conditions shall be several from the other and if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect
No responsibility is borne by D Asia Travels for any loss of or damage to baggage or any of the passenger’s personal belongings. Tour participants are recommended to carry their own baggage.
D Asia Travels and its associated agents act only as agents for the transportation companies, hotels contractors and other principals and all tickets, vouchers and contracts under which such transportation and other services are provided. They assumed no responsibility for injury; damage, accident, loss, delay or irregularities that may be caused to person or property and all bookings are subject to the usual conditions of local ground operators.
The right is reserved to alter or modify itineraries and hotel accommodation in any way necessary in the interest of tour members or due to circumstances over which the operators have no control. The right is also reserved to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or for the clients in which event, no liability whatsoever in respect of such cancellation of withdrawal shall fall upon the operators, save only that there shall be refunded to the clients the monies paid by him in respect of the booking so cancelled or withdrawn. The transportation companies or firms shall be exempted from all liability in respect of any detention delay, loss, damage, sickness or injury by whomsoever caused and of whatever kind occurring of or to the passenger at any time when the passengers are not on board a carrier or conveyance used or operated by the transportation companies of firms.
The passage contract in use by the transportation companies or firms shall constitute the sole contract between the transportation companies or firms and the purchaser of these tours and/or passengers. All the tickets/coupon and order are furnished and issued subject in all respects to those terms and conditions under which the means of transportation or other service provided thereby is offered or supplied by owners, operators, public carriers, managing agents or agents.
D Asia Travels reserves the right to require any person to withdraw from the tour if it is deemed that his act or conduct is offensive to or incompatible with the comfort of other passengers and D Asia Travels shall be under no further liability to any such persons.