KOH LIPE ISLAND THAILAND
Koh Lipe is part of the Butang Islands, together with Ko Adang Island, Ko Rawi Island and Tautao Island, together makes up Tarutao National Park. Beside that, In Thailand its UN spoilt beaches and aquamarine waters are a perfect getaway to this last unknown jewel of southern Thailand. Furthermore ,Koh Lipe has 4 beaches and Pattaya Beach is the most popular beach.Lastly , You can also walk to other beaches.
Tour hour: 9 hours (8am - 5pm)
Remarks / Restriction:
• Rate inclusive of transfer from Hotel / Kuah Jetty / Hotel & Kuah Jetty/ Koh Lipe/ Kuah Jetty
• All passengers are covered by personal accident insurance policies.
• Valid Passport (Min 6 months) with VISA ( if required )
• Malaysian Embarkation Card & Thai Immigration Card
• Transportation can be arranged (Langkawi - Satun - Pat Bara - Koh Lipe )
• RM30 ( Lgk - Satun ), RM30 ( Satun - Pat Bara ), RM30 ( Pat Bara - Koh Lipe )
• Furthermore, for more info about Koh Lipe click Here.
Visa not required for the following countries:
• America, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Holland, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Oman, Portugal, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE and United Kingdom (UK).
Visa on arrival in Satun for the following countries :
• Bhurtan, Bahrain, China, Cyprus, Chech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, India Kazakhstan, Latvia, Maldives, Mauritius, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan and Ukraine.
Package inclusive :
• High speed ferry to Koh Lipe – Open air Upper Deck
• Drop off at Pattaya Beach (most Popular)
• Snorkeling at Koh Adang, Koh Rawi & Koh Hin Ngan (2 hours).
• Full snorkeling gear & life jackets provided
• Packed lunch & tea break provided
• Personal expenses
• Travel insurance
• International / Domestic flight ticket
• Visa fee
Koh Lipe is part of the Butang Islands, together with Ko Adang Island, Ko Rawi Island & Tautao Island, together makes up Tarutao National Park, in Thailand