2D1N Kudat Tip of Borneo ( Longhouse )
Day 1 : KK Hotel + Bee Farm Village + Gong Making Village + Longhouse + Tip of Borneo ( L,D )
A Cultural tour that get you to North through Kota Belud, the house of the Bajau Horsemen is Kudat, in which the Rungus maintain their Lengthy House lifestyle & traditions. The existence here revolves mainly around their grain planting & their crafts - basketry, bead work & cloth weaving. Rungus women still make use of a blackstrap handloom to weave their traditional attire made from cotton that they grow themselves. Their dress is among the most nice & attractive among Sabah’s ethnic group. Cottage industries include Bee Farm & Gong Making. Kudat’s most northern finish attraction is “Simpang Mengayau”, which looks out within the South China Ocean & Sulu Ocean. Beautiful sunset is visible on good obvious day at this time.
- 0800hrs : Pick up from hotel.
- 0930hrs : Kota Belud for “tamu”, a local open market (available only when tour begin Sunday). Visit around an hour before continue journey to bee farm village and gong making village.
- 1100hrs : Estimate arrival at bee farm Village, Kg. Gombizau. Led walk towards the farm in which the local will highlight the hives box. At nearby village is Kg. Sumangkap, an enterprising small village where site visitors can watch traditional gong making. Still the longhouse.
- 1200hrs : Estimate arrival in Bavanggazo longhouse. Short introduction tour and lunch will be served. Rest before continue to the Tip of Borneo.
- 1530hrs : Continue journey to the Tip of Borneo for sunset.
- 1830hrs : Go back to Bavanggazo longhouse for overnight. Dinner is going to be offered and relish the cultural performance in the local villagers.
(p/s : Cultural dance on optional RM50 p/pax for 3~4 set of dance)
Day 2: Bavanggazo Longhouse + Kota Kinabalu Hotel ( B )
- After breakfast, gradually drive lower to Kota Kinabalu for you personally next journey.