Penang Island UNESCO Heritage Trishaw Tour
Penang Island UNESCO Heritage Trishaw Tour packages Highlight:
First of all take a leisure ride on the enchanting Beca (Trishaw in Malay) and immerse yourself in the nostalgia of Penang. Also called the Trishaw or Jinrikisha, In addition it has become a favorite for tourist as well as locals who love to take a ride around Penang’s charming tourist spots. Furthermore trishaw ride duration is 2 hours. Entrance to any place of interest is allowed.
Route A : Town Hall, Fort Cornwallis, Beach Street, Market Street, Little india and Goddess of Mercy Temple, Christian Cemetery, Eastern and Oriental Hotel, City Hall
Route B : Fort Cornwallis, Tanjung City Marina, Clan Jetties, Khoo Kongsi, Acheh Street, Islamic Museum, Yap Kongsi Temple, Kapitan Keling Mosque, Goddess of Mercy Temple, Penang State Museum, Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Minimum 2 person
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
Package Inclusive :
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Personal expenses
- Compulsory Tipping
- Items not mentioned above
Take a leisure ride on the enchanting Beca (Trishaw in Malay) and immerse yourself in the nostalgia of Penang.