Skip out from the bustling street of Kuala Lumpur and head south to the photogenic Malaysian capital of Putrajaya for a day! There will be sightseeing of Perdana Putra Building, Putra Mosque, Prime Minister's Official Residence, Prime Minister's Department, Botanical Garden, and Putrajaya Lake.
Putrajaya Day Tour Package via Kuala Lumpur
Situated 25 kilometers from the capital city of Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya is the new Administrative Centre of the Federal Government of Malaysia. It showcases architecturally unique buildings surrounded by lush greenery, with botanical gardens and parks spread across landscapes enhanced by large bodies of water and wetlands.
Tour Highlight: Perdana Putra Building / Putra Mosque / Prime Minister's Official Residence (outside only) / Prime Minister's Department (outside only) / Taman Wetland (photo stop) / Botanical Garden (excludes entrance fees).Our last stop will be the Putra Lake for those interested in going for the Putrajaya Lake cruise. (Lake cruise > will be at own expense) NOTE : Departure: 09:00 am Duration: Approx. 4 Hours Minimum 2 adults
Putrajaya Day Tour Package via Kuala Lumpur REMARKS :
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax.
- PRIVATE TOUR ~ Car / Van with Driver / Guide
Package Inclusive :
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Package Exclude :
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity
- Putrajaya River Cruise Fee MYR 45 OR USD 10/ adult
Putrajaya Day Tour will be sightseeing of Perdana Putra Building, Putra Mosque, Prime Minister's Official Residence, Prime Minister's Department, Botanical Garden, and Putrajaya Lake.