10D Let's Go Easy Pace Spain Portugal + Gibraltar
Travelling period: 1 Apr 2018 - 31 March 2019 MEALS: 9 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 5 Dinner / HOTELS: 4*
Madrid - Royal Palace, Cibeles Fountain, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor
Seville - Royal Bullring, Toledo Cathedral, Church of Santo Tome
Gibraltar - UK colony. St Michael's Cave, Apes' Den, Mediterranean Coastline.
Granada - the UNESCO-listed neighborhood of Abaicin
Barcelona - La Sagrada Familia (*entrance included)
- La Rozas Factory Outlet
DAY 01: DEPARTURE / BARCELONA (Meal On Board)
Assemble the airport for your flight to the cosmopolitan city of Spain, Barcelona.
DAY 02: BARCELONA (Dinner)
- Barcelona City Tour: Visit the monumental La Sagrada Familia (*admission included).
- Drive past the The Bull Ring and make a photo stop at Montjuïc Hill for a fantastic and panoramic view of the city. View the artistic nouveau style buildings of Casa Batlló and Casa Milà, the famous streets of Passeig de Gràcia and La Ramblas.
DAY 03: BARCELONA / ZARAGOZA (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
- Enjoy a half day of leisure for some shopping or sightseeing in Barcelona.
- Zaragoza City Tour: Nuestra Señora del Pilar Basílica, reputed to be the first church in history that is dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary.
DAY 04: ZARAGOZA / LA ROZAS FACTORY OUTLET/ MADRID (Buffet Breakfast)
Make an excursion to La Rozas Factory Outlet where you can shop for factory price branded products at 30%-70% off prices.
DAY 05: MADRID (Buffet Breakfast, Tapas Dinner)
Madrid City Tour: First, make a photo stop at the impressive Royal Palace of Madrid. Continue on to the Cibeles Fountain, a beautiful marble fountain named after the Roman goddess of nature, Cybele. Drive past Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor for a fleeting glimpse into the heart of Madrid culture.
DAY 06: MADRID / GRANADA (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
Granada City Tour: Delve into the historical heart of Granada. Soak up the antique charm as you discover the rich cultural tapestry that comprises the city. Gaze at the religious resplendence of the Cathedral and wander the UNESCO-listed neighborhood of Albaicin to witness a diverse architectural tableau and enjoy panoramic views of Alhambra on its adjacent hilltop perch.
DAY 07: GRANADA / GIBRALTAR / SEVILLE (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
- Gibraltar is a unique destination between Spain and the African coast. Stroll along the quiet path to St Michael's Cave. Also, visit the Apes' Den, home to some of Gibraltar's famous Barbary macaque
- Seville City Tour: Make a photo stop at the Royal Bullring. Walk along the Jewish Quarters, view Plaza de Espana and take some photos at the magnificent 15th Century Seville Cathedral the largest cathedral in Spain.
DAY 08. SEVILLE / LISBON (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
- Lisbon City Tour: Make a photo stop at Monastery of Jeronimos, Rossio Square, Discovery Monument and Belem Tower.
- Pastéis de Belém 1837, a must stop in Lisbon for the best Portuguese tarts.
DAY 09: LISBON / HOME (Buffet Breakfast, Meals On Board)
Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure until it is time to transfer to the airport for your flight home. We hope you enjoyed your trip and we look forward to seeing you again!
DAY 10: HOME
- If reservations are unable to be made with La Sagrada Familia, it will be replaced by Park Güell.
- Special highlight meals - if restaurant is closed due to rest day or Public Holidays, it will be replaced by standard Western or Chinese meal
- We are not responsible if the WIFI router is not in proper working condition due to bus technical issues, or low signal coverage due to travelling.
Service fees & additional excursions:
- Service Fee - Euro 63
- Hotel City Tax
- Zaragoza City Tour
- La Rozas Factory Outlet
Total: Euro 245
Discover Spain, Portugal and Gibraltar in 10 days.