10D Let’s Go ‘Ti Amo’ Italy San Marino + Cinque Terre
Travelling period: 1 Apr 2018 - 31 March 2019 MEALS: 7 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 4 Dinner / HOTELS: 4*
SAN MARINO European Microstate. 3rd smallest country in Europe, 5th smallest country in the world
ROME Colosseum, Trevi Fountain
VATICAN CITY St Peter's Basilica, 'Pieta' by Michelangelo (admission included)
- SAN GIMIGNANO Town of Fine Towers
FLORENCE Birthplace of Renaissance Arts and Architecture
PISA Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza Del Miracoli, Baptistry, Duomo Cathedral
CINQUE TERRE Top 10 most picturesque villages in Italy. Train ride to visit 3 of the most beautiful villages
MILAN Fashion Capital of Italy, Gothic Duomo, La Scala Opera House
- Designer Outlet Best Luxury Brands at discounted price
VENICE Queen of the Adriatic & City of Bridges, St Mark's Square, Doges Palace, Bridge of Sighs
DAY 01: DEPARTURE / ROME (Meal on Board)
Assemble at airport for flight to Rome, Italy.
DAY 02: ROME (Lunch)
- Rome: Visit Vatican City's St Peter's Basilica, completed in 1626. See the famous 'Pieta' by Michelangelo.
- Make a photo stop at one of Rome's famous landmark, Colosseum, also known as Flavian Amphitheatre, completed in AD 80. See the newly restored Trevi Fountain, toss a coin over your left shoulder into the fountain and make a wish!
DAY 03: ROME / SAN GIMIGNANO / TUSCANY (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
- Excursion to San Gimignano: Visit this Unesco World Heritage Site medieval walled city in Tuscany. Take a walking tour to view the Town Hall, Collegiate Church of Santa Maria Assunta, Piazza Del Duomo and Piazza Della Cisterna. Tonight, enjoy a 6 course Italian Dinner with wine Overnight in Tuscany Region
DAY 04: TUSCANY / FLORENCE / PISA (Buffet Breakfast, Lunch)
- Florence: Experience the local train ride to Florence city centre. Visit the historical old town, the birthplace of Italian Renaissance.Take a walking tour to view Piazza Del Duomo, Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza Della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio.
DAY 05: PISA/ CINQUE TERRE / PARMA (Buffet Breakfast)
- Pisa: Make a photo stop at this famous icon of Italy. View the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Baptistery and Duomo Cathedral
- Cinque Terre: Take a train ride to visit 3 of the villages.
DAY 06: PARMA / SAN MARINO / VENICE (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
- Excursion to San Marino: Take a cable car to visit the hilltop, enclaved microstate of San Marino, surrounded by Italy. Take a walking tour to view Basilica di San Marino, Piazza della Liberta and Castello della Guaita. Overnight in Venice region
DAY 07: VENICE / DESIGNER OUTLET / VENICE (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
- Venice: Board a private Water Taxi to the island of Venice
- View the Bridge of Sighs, Piazza San Marco, St Mark's Basilica, Doge's Palace, and visit the famous Venetian Glass Blowing Factory
- Designer Outlet - Have some free time shopping for designer brands at discounted prices.
- Overnight in Venice region
DAY 08: VENICE / MILAN (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
- Milan: Visit the Fashion Capital of Italy. View the Duomo Gothic Cathedral which is the 3rd largest church in the world, Victor Emmanuel II Galleria, Da Vinci Square and La Scala Opera House.
DAY 09: MILAN / HOME (Buffet Breakfast, Meals on Board)
Free at leisure till transfer to airport
DAY 10: HOME
- Factory Outlet maybe replaced with another outlet to enhance smoother itinerary
- Routing may vary depending on IN/OUT city
- The sequence of the itinerary and hotel are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstance
- During major conferences, fairs & festivals, accommodation may be located in an alternate city without prior notice
- In the event that a place of visit or attraction is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative if possible
- Winter scheduled departures may have 5% - 10% changes to the itinerary due to inclusion of weather dependent attractions/activities
- Some accommodations may not have specific twin or double room types
Service Fee and Additional Excursions
- Service Fee & Hotel City Tax - Euro 159
- Designer Outlet
- San Marino
- San Gimignano
Total: Euro 325
Travel to Italy with the best deal from D Asia Travels - visit 2 micro states of Europe, San Marino and Vatican City.