Minsk - National Library, Victory Square , Trinity Suburb, Afghanistan War Monument on the island of HIGHLIGHTS Tears, Independence Square with its House of Government, KGB Historical Office and the Presidential Residence.
Double UNESCO World Heritage site of Mir & Nesvizh s .
Vilnius - Old town of Vinius, Užupis District, Gediminas castle
Trakai - Castles of Trakai Siaulai - Hill of Crosses • Klaipeda - Old Port Office, Old Theatre, Simon Dach Square
Liepaja - Beach area, Karosta (Russian military base)
Kuldiga - Traditional Wooden Buildings, Venta Rumba Waterfall
Sigulda / Turaida - Ruins of Sigulda Medieval Castle, Turaida Museum
Tallinn - Old Town of Taliinn, Kadriorg Palace
Travel valid: 01 Apr 2018 - 31 Mar 2019
Meals: 10 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 8 Dinner
DAY 01: DEPARTURE / MINSK (Meals On Board)
Assemble at airport for a flight to Minsk, capital of Belarus
DAY 02: MINSK (Dinner)
City tour - National Library, Victory Square , Trinity Suburb, Afghanistan War Monument on the island of Tears, Independence Square with its House of Government. KGB Historical Office and the Presidential Residence.
DAY 03: MINSK (Full Day Excursion MIR & NESVIZH) (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
- You have the chance to see one of the most unique places in Belarus. The uniqueness lies in that Nesvizh and Mir castles are included into the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites. Mir. The 16th century was the time when the construction of the castle of a defensive type began in the quiet villageMir, Korelichi.
- Visit Mir Castle
- Nesvizh - Century Palace and Park of the famous Radziwill Family, Slutskaya Brama, Corpus Christi church, Town Hall
DAY 04: MINSK / VILNIUS (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner with Folk Show)
- Domestic flight to Vilnius
- Vilnius sightseeing: visit St. Anna's Church, St. Peter's and Paul's Church, the Cathedral, University, Gates of Dawn.
DAY 05: VILNIUS / TRAKAI / KAUNAS (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
- Today visit Uzupis District, walk through Maluno Street, pass by Bernardine Monastery. See Palace of Honest and St. Balthazar Church. Take a cable car to Gediminas castle to admire a breathtaking view of Vilnius.
- Continue to Trakai, the formal capital of Lithuania, see the famous Trakai Castle.
DAY 06: KAUNAS / SIAULAI / KLAIPEDA (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
- Morning sightseeing of the Old Town of Kaunas, see the 13th century castle, the Old Town Hall known as 'White Swan', the Archicathedral Basilica, church of St. Francis Xavier and the Jesuit monastery,Perkunas House and Vytautas church.
- Travel to Sauliai (pronounced as shoo-lay), visit The Hill of Crosses, the Lithuanian national pilgrimage centre. Brief sightseeing of Klaipeda, see the Old Post Office, historical Old Town full of handicraft shops, the Old Theatre and Simon Dach Square.
- Visit Liepaja city centre and Karosta, the northern part of the city.
- Liepaja is known as a port city and also a city of students. Karosta was built in the 19th and 20th centuries as a military base of the Russia Empire and the Soviet Union. It's a spectacular, paradoxical and unique site in the world's history and architecture.
- Continue to Kuldiga, you will see the traditional wooden buildings, the old brick bridge built in 1874, visit Venta Rumba widest waterfall in Europe.
DAY 09: RIGA / JURMALA / RIGA (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
- Riga sightseeing: see St. Peter's Cathedral, Riga Castle, Dome Cathedral, and the old Guild houses.
- Travel to Jurmala, the place to enjoy sea breeze, sun, nature, architecture and cultural life. Visit the popular white sand beach area.
DAY 10: RIGA / RUNDALE / RIGA (Buffet Breakfast)
- Free day in Riga to explore city on your own
- Optional excursion to Rundale Palace.
- Rundale Palace is the most magnificent masterpiece of baroque architecture in the Baltic States. It was designed by Francesco Bartolomeo Rastrelli as a summer residence of the Duke of Courland Johan Ernst Biron in the 18th century.
DAY 11: RIGA / TALLINN (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
- Transfer to Tallinn
- City tour of Tallinn: enjoy walking through its parks and the streets. Visit the Old Town to see the narrow streets and beautiful merchants' houses with Gothic architecture.
- See the Toompea Castle,the 13th century Dome church, the 19th century Russian Orthodox Cathedral of Alexander Nevsky, the 15th century Town Hall Square, the Old Guild which built to celebrate Tallinn's membership in the Hanseatic League, and St. Olaf's church.
DAY 12: TALLINN / HOME (Buffet Breakfast / Meals On Board)
Today it's free at leisure till your airport transfer for your flight back home.
DAY 13: HOME
The sequence of the itinerary and hotel are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstance.
During major conferences, fairs & festivals, accommodation may be located in an alternate city without prior notice.
In the event that a place of visit or attraction is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative if possible.
Some accommodations may not have specific twin or double room types.
Winter scheduled departures may have 5% - 10% changes to the itinerary due to inclusion of weather dependent attractions /activities
Travel Medical insurance of Euro 10,000 for visa free entry to Belarus for Singaporean and Malaysian
Domestic flight routing may change due to availability of flights
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis
Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet.
Divamus de ametos:
Divamus sit amet purus justo.
Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
50% deposit payment is required upon confirmation, Balance payment 21 Days (3 weeks) before check in date. All rates are net, non commissionable.
For Packages, upon confirmation of the tour no changes can be made to the reservation within 45 days before the date of departure. Any amendment on reducing no of pax will forfeit the deposit. Once all tour activity and hotel(s) are confirmed, no amendment is allowed and if any is subject to chargeable MYR50.00/amendment. Any amendment must be made one month before the traveling date.
CANCELLATION BY CLIENT/TOUR MEMBER
Flight cancellation is not allowed and not refundable. Package deposit cannot be refunded unless changed to other packages, destination, or date. Any cancellation for current package without any further changes or amendment, deposit will be forfeited.
CANCELLATION BY AGENCY
The agency reserves the right to cancel the tour due to any act of God, war, strike, riot or order from the Government of Malaysia which is beyond its control. The agency shall recommend alternative tours preferably to the same destination or other tours. Should any passenger decide not to accept the alternative tours, all money paid less the administrative fee chargeable will be refunded to the passenger which is 30% of tour fare per person basis (which is higher). Any last minute (30 Days before your departure) cancellation due to acts of God, War, Strike, riot which is beyond its control, all refunds are subject to Hotels, Transportation Company, ground operator and any related parties discretion.
VARIATION OF CONDITION
No person other than D Asia Travels SDN BHD in writing has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any description, representation, term or condition set forth. Each of these conditions shall be several from the other and if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect
No responsibility is borne by D Asia Travels for any loss of or damage to baggage or any of the passenger’s personal belongings. Tour participants are recommended to carry their own baggage.
D Asia Travels and its associated agents act only as agents for the transportation companies, hotels contractors and other principals and all tickets, vouchers and contracts under which such transportation and other services are provided. They assumed no responsibility for injury; damage, accident, loss, delay or irregularities that may be caused to person or property and all bookings are subject to the usual conditions of local ground operators.
The right is reserved to alter or modify itineraries and hotel accommodation in any way necessary in the interest of tour members or due to circumstances over which the operators have no control. The right is also reserved to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or for the clients in which event, no liability whatsoever in respect of such cancellation of withdrawal shall fall upon the operators, save only that there shall be refunded to the clients the monies paid by him in respect of the booking so cancelled or withdrawn. The transportation companies or firms shall be exempted from all liability in respect of any detention delay, loss, damage, sickness or injury by whomsoever caused and of whatever kind occurring of or to the passenger at any time when the passengers are not on board a carrier or conveyance used or operated by the transportation companies of firms.
The passage contract in use by the transportation companies or firms shall constitute the sole contract between the transportation companies or firms and the purchaser of these tours and/or passengers. All the tickets/coupon and order are furnished and issued subject in all respects to those terms and conditions under which the means of transportation or other service provided thereby is offered or supplied by owners, operators, public carriers, managing agents or agents.
D Asia Travels reserves the right to require any person to withdraw from the tour if it is deemed that his act or conduct is offensive to or incompatible with the comfort of other passengers and D Asia Travels shall be under no further liability to any such persons.