13D Let’s Go Italy Switzerland Paris + Unlimited Snow Tobogganing
TRAVEL VALID: 1 Apr 2018 - 31 March 2019
MEALS: 10 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, 7 Dinner / HOTELS: 4*
Rome - Vatican City, Sistine Chapel (Entrance included), St Peters Basilica, Michelangelo's Pieta, Trevi HIGHLIGHTS Fountain, Colosseum, Roman Forum • Pisa - Piazza Del Miracoli, Leaning tower of Pisa
Italy - Factory Outlet - Discounted Price of 30%-70% from major brands
Florence - UNESCO World Heritage sights, birthplace of Renaissance, Duomo Cathedral, Piazza Signoria, Ponte Vechio, Piggy Market
Venice - Private water taxi, St Mark's Square, Dodges Palace, Bridge of Sighs, visit a glass blowing factory.
Milan - Castello Sforza, Gothic Duomo Cathedral, La Scala Opera House, Victor Emmanuel Galleria, Pizza Making demonstration Bebbis Swiss Fondue
Interlaken - Flanked by Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, overlooking the Jungfrau . Lucerne-old Chapel Bridge, Old town, Aion Ball rolling clock, Bucherer, Lion Monument
- Overnight in Lorraine Region - No long distance travelling
Paris - Champs Elysees, Arc De Triumph, Concorde Square, Louvre Museum (Drive pass), Glass Pyramid, Eiffel Tower (2nd level included), Galleries Lafayette
DAY 01: DEPARTURE / ROME (Meals On Board)
Assemble at airport for your Long haul flight to the capital city of Italy-Rome.
DAY 02: ROME (Lunch, Local Italian Dinner)
- Visit St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City- the world's largest cathedral where you would find one of Michelangelo's finest work- "Pieta"
- Guided tour of Sistine Chapel (*VIP entrance included)
- Photo-stop at Colosseum
- Walk pass the Roman Forum
- View the Piazza Venezia
- Visit Trevi Fountain and throw the coins believe to bring the thrower good luck (right hand over left shoulder)
DAY 03: ROME / FLORENCE / FACTORY OUTLET / TUSCANY (Buffet Breakfast, 6 course Tuscan Dinner with wine)
- Drive pass the Chianti Region to Central Tuscany
- Factory outlet - Discounted Price of 30% - 70% from 110 major brands
- Florence walking tour of the Historic Center- declared by UNESCO a world Heritage Site
- View the exterior facade of the Duomo Cathedral, Piazza Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, 'Piggy Market'
DAY 04: TUSCANY / PISA / VENICE ISLAND (Buffet Breakfast, Dinner)
- Visit the Square of Miracles to appreciate the famous trio: The Leaning Tower of Pisa, which is actually the bell tower, the Baptistry and the Duomo
- Spend the night in a luxurious 5* hotel on Venice Islands (Hotel Danieli *featured in 'The
Tourist', Hotel Metropole, Hotel Westin, Hotel Boscolo or Hotel Hilton)
- Note: A 2 way porterage service will be provided if group is staying in Hilton Molino Stucky.
DAY 05: VENICE ISLANDS / MILAN (Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, 3 course Italian Dinner with Pizza Making Demonstration)
- Private water taxi to Venice - tour from St Mark's to Square and St Mark's Basilica
- Photostop at the Doges' Palace and Bridge of Sighs
- Entrance to the Glass Blowing factories with demonstration from the maestro
- 3 Course Italian Dinner with Pizza Making Demonstration
DAY 06: MILAN / SWISS ALPS (Buffet Breakfast, Lunch)
- View the Castello de Sforza which was originally a military fortress with defences improved by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Photo stop at the magnificent Gothic Duomo Cathedral
- Walk through Victor Emmanuel II Galleria to arrive in Da Vinci Square
- Photo stop at the statue of Leonardo Da Vinci and the world famous La Scala Opera House
- Enjoy spectacular view of Mont Blanc and its surroundings
- Cross the border to Switzerland
- Enjoy your hotel tonight with our exclusive upgrade to Alpine Resort
DAY 07: ALPINE RESORT / GLACIER 3000 / INTERLAKEN (Buffet Breakfast, 4 course Swiss Fondue Dinner)
- Included excursion to spectacular Snow Alps - Glacier 3000
- World highest Alpine Coaster (included)
- Featuring the first and only suspension bridge to connect 2 mountains
- Unlimited Snow Tobogganing fun
- Unlimited chairlift cable car ride
- Transfer to picturesque Switzerland countryside to Interlaken :
- Snow Alps visit is subject to weather conditions
- Certain activities is only limited to Glacier 3000 and may be closed at short notice due to weather
- Alpine Coaster estimated opening on 1st May 2018 - 23rd Sep 2018
- For groups arriving after 23rd Sep 2018, Glacier 3000 will be replaced with Jungfraujoch, Top of Europe Train ride to Kleine Scheidegg, overnight stay will be in 4* hotel Interlaken
DAY 08: INTERLAKEN / LUCERNE (Buffet Breakfast, Local Dinner)
- Lucerne Old Chapel Bridge
- Walking tour of the Old Town whereby we will stop at the biggest DFS shop in Switzerland - Bucherer. Here, you will find the largest indoor ball rolling
- View the lion Monument - a gift from France to Switzerland to commemorate the valour of the Swiss Guards who defended King Louis XVI during the French Revolution Alpine Resort
DAY 09: LUCERNE / TITISEE / LORRAINE (Buffet Breakfast, Black Forest Lunch)
- Travel to one of the most mysterious region of Germany- the beautiful resort of Titisee
- Cuckoo Clock making demonstration
- Sumptuous Black Forest Lunch with Black Forest Cake
- Overnight in Lorraine region
DAY 10: LORRAINE / PARIS (Buffet Breakfast, Montmartre 3 course French Dinner)
- Travel to the City of light as well as the capital of France-Paris
- Drive along Champs Elysees, Avenue of Paradise and the Place De La Concorde
- Photo stop at the Arc de Triomphe erected by Napoleon in 1806 as a memorial to his victorious battles
- View the Louvre Museum and its famous Glass Pyramid designed by I.M Pei.
- Shopping at Galeries Lafayette where you can purchase various designer brands at the biggest departmental store in Paris which are 25%-35% cheaper than Singapore.
- Ascend Eiffel Tower 2nd level (Galeries Lafayette subject to store operation hours)
DAY 11: PARIS (Buffet Breakfast)
- Full day excursion bringing you to the Pont De Arts, Louvre courtyard photoshop, more relax time for shopping and Galleries Lafayette. Visit Montmartre and its artist village, ending with a Seine River Cruise
DAY 12: PARIS / HOME (Buffet Breakfast, Meals on board)
- Free at leisure till transfer to airport
- We hope you had enjoyed your trip and we look forward to seeing you again.
DAY 13: HOME
- Ascend Eiffel Tower 2nd Level may be replaced by Montparnasse at short notice
- Upgrades of hotels are subject to hotel room availability and replacement will be given in other cities
- If unable to secure VIP entrance to Sistine Chapel, it will be replaced by VIP entrance to Colosseum
- Alpine Resort have no star grading and the equivalent will be offered
- The sequence of the itinerary may be subject to change with/without prior notice. In the event that a place of visit or attraction is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative, if possible.
- During major events/trade fairs/peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
- Winter scheduled departures may have 5% - 10% changes to the itinerary due to inclusion of weather dependent attractions/activities
- Some accommodations may not have specific twin or double room types.
Service Fee and Additional Excursions
- Service Fee + Hotel City tax - Euro 156
- Paris full day tour
- Paris seine river cruise
Pay : EURO 330
This package provides recreational activities for 3 different countries: Italy, Switzerland and Paris. Enjoy your vacation visiting the best tourist destination in Europe. Visit the world's largest cathedral, UNESCO World Heritage places and see spectacular views of mountains.