14D13N NEPAL KATHMANDU-CHITWAN-POKHARA-TIKHEDHUNGA-CHOREPHANI-TADAPANI-GHANDRUK-POKHARA
DAY 01: KATHMANDU ARRIVAL
Arrive at the international airport and pick up by our driver. Transfer to hotel for check-in and get ready for tours. Visit Kathmandu holder of the status of World Heritage Site by UNESCO (capital city of Nepal and the largest city). The Kathmandu valley has a magnificent history, and cultural are consist of three main cities which are Kathmandu, Lalitpur (Patan) and Bhaktapur (Bhadgaon). Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02: KATHMANDU CITY SIGHTSEEING (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Pickup by private vehicle and proceed to visit the Pashupatinath Temple located at banks of Bagmati River ( one of the biggest Hindu temple of Lord Shiva). Next, visit one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Kathmandu " Boudhanath Sputa." Then visit the Swayombhunath stupa ( have many temples, shrines, statues of a different god, Tibetan monasteries ) and a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1979. After that, visit Patan of the Durbar Square in Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at Kathmandu.
DAY 03: KATHMANDU-RAFTING-CHITWAN (B/L/D)
Have breakfast and drive to Chitwan (5 hours journey). On the way to Chitwan, you will visit and enjoy rafting at Trishuli River for 2 hours. After that continue your trip to Chitwan. Chitwan is a National Park that was established in 1973 and listed as World Heritage. As you arrive, check-in the hotel/resort. Have a buffet for lunch. Next, head to Tharu Village for the tour. Ethnic of Tharu Village indigenous group of southern foothills of the Himalayas (learn more about the cultural and the lifestyle of this racial when touring).
DAY 04: CHITWAN JUNGLE ACTIVITIES (B/L/D)
After breakfast, enjoy the Canoe ride on Rapti River with bird watching and also jungle walk. Next, visit the Elephant Breeding Centre. Have lunch before continuing to Elephant ride and bird watching. Heading back to the hotel and enjoy the sunset view from the hotel. Head to the bank of Rapti River and enjoy Tharu Stick Dance ( cultures Dance). Overnight in Chitwan
DAY 05: CHITWAN-POKHARA (B)
Have your breakfast before checking out the hotel. Drive to Pokhara and enjoy the scenic view in the way. Pokhara is where the three highest mountains located ( Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu ) and also the second largest city of Nepal. Head on to hotel and check-in. After that, spend some time to visit the Lakeside. Overnight in Pokhara.
DAY 06: POKHARA-TIKHEDHUNGA (1491m)
After having breakfast, we will head to Nayapul (1.5 hours drive). Then, enjoy trek start from Nayapul for 4/5 hours walking. Reach Tikhedunga and overnight at lodge.
DAY 07: TIKHEDUHUNGA-GHOREPANI (2855m) (B/L/D)
Have some breakfast at the lodge and get ready to start your trek to Ghorepani. During the track, we will cross Magar Village and enjoy the view of Machhapuchhre Mountain (6997m), Annapura South Mountain (7219m), Hiunchuli Mountain. After that, we will pass the small river before climbing to Nangethanti. Walk for 5/6 hours and reach Ghorepani. Overnight at Ghorepani.
DAY 08: GHOREPANI-POON HILL-TADAPANI (2540m) (B/L/D)
Be noted that today is the highlight of this Trek Poon hill for its great Sunrise point of this trek. Get ready in the early morning and can get the sunrise view over the Dhaulagiri Mountain (8167m), all Annapurna Mountain, Nilgiri Mountain (6940m), Tukuche Mountain (6920m), Varaha Shikhar (7847m), Lamjung Himal (6931m) and other mountains. After that, head back to the hotel at Ghorepani for breakfast. Then start to trek Tadapani Village for Himalaya view, and after 6 hours walking, we will arrive Tadapani. Overnight in Tadapani.
DAY 09: TADAPANI-GAHNDRUK VILLAGE
Have some breakfast, and we will start trek to the Ghandruk Village. Ghandruk is a big village and famous for its beautiful community and culture. Enjoy the magnificent view of Himalayan from this village.
DAY 10: GHANDRUK-NAYAPUL-POKHARA
After breakfast, get ready to trek down to Nayapul ( 4 to 5 hours trek). Reach Nayapul and hop on to the vehicle and drive to Pokhara. Transfer to Pokhara.
DAY 11: POKHARA SIGHTSEEING WITH SARANGKOT
Early morning, drive to Sarangkot (1-hour drive) for the sunrise views. Also can enjoy the sunrise view Annapurna Himalaya, Annapurna Range. Head back to the hotel for breakfast. After that, enjoy sightseeing at David fall, Seti river, Tibetan Camp, Gupteshor cave, etc. Lunch at the hotel and enjoy evening boating at Fewa Lake. Overnight in Pokhara.
DAY 12: POKHARA-KATHMANDU (6-7 hours) (B/D)
Have breakfast. Drive back to Kathmandu (flight option). Arrive and transfer to hotel for check-in. Shopping around the market. Have a typical dinner with Nepal Culture Show. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 13: DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
Have your breakfast before departing to the airport for flight departure.
Package Includes :
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative
- Accommodation during the tours on BB as per category of Hotel
- Simple accommodation in lodge during the Trek
- Breakfast, Lunch, dinner during the stay in Chitwan
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the star in Trek
- Daily breakfast at Hotel
- Kathmandu Sightseeing as per itinerary With English Speaking Guide
- Pokhara Sightseeing as per itinerary with English Speaking Guide
- Chitwan National Park fee with 2 Night 3 days Chitwan jungle Activities
- Annapurna conservation area project fee (ACAP) and Trekkers’ information management system (TEMS)
- One Nepali typical Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- Highly experienced English Speaking Tours Guide during the Sightseeing
- Highly experienced English speaking trekking guide including salary and meals
- Porter for every 2 guests during the Trek including salary and meals
- Necessary rafting equipment’s(Helmet, Life jacket, and Paddle)
- Sleeping bags and down jackets for the trek will be provided
- Private Vehicle Turing the Tours as per itinerary
- All sightseeing tours and transfers as per the above itinerary by Air-condition Vehicle
- Meals Provided as per itinerary
Package Excludes :
- Nepal VISA Fee
- Extra expenses or loss due to nature and unforeseen events
- Personal Travel Insurance,
- Tips for staff, guide & driver
- Lunch and dinner During in Kathmandu & Pokhara, Expenses of personal nature
- Telephone Call, Laundry Service, Bottled drinks, Drinking Water
- International airfare the Tours
- Entry fees for Sightseeing of moments visit, Jeep Safari in Chitwan
- flight cancellation, strike, Political Disturbances, landslide,
- Personal equipment and clothing.
- Others Expenses which is not mentioned in includes
This Everest Base Camp Trekking is our special package Tour. We include fact of the trip, major attraction, package itinerary, maps, temperature info, permits and necessary equipment checklist for a family, Individual and group Joining basic.