2D1N Genting Highland Tour Package
For decades, Genting Highlands remains one of Malaysia’s most popular destinations. Situated just 50 kilometers away from the capital city, Kuala Lumpur, this Highland city-cum-resort makes for a convenient getaway – perfect for those city-dwellers who would like to get away from it all yet do not wish to travel very far for that purpose. Genting Highlands offers plenty of things to do, with its signature attractions being a world-class casino and a massive outdoor theme park. An 18-hole golf course and a horse ranch are also available here, as well as various nightspots promising an exciting nightlife in the form of international performances and Vegas-style entertainment. Surrounded by lush, tropical jungle permanently blanketed in a mist of cold air, there are also plenty of scenic hiking trails up here for those who wish to get off the commercial grounds and get back in touch with nature. In Genting Highlands, it’s no wonder so many continue to flock here every year, all year, either for a weekend break or an inclusive holiday!
DAY 1: GENTING HIGHLANDS ENROUTE BATU CAVES
Meet and Greet at KL Airport, or pick up from KL City hotel and proceed to Genting Highlands with en route Batu Caves. A limestone outcrop located just north of Kuala Lumpur, Batu Caves has three main caves featuring temples and Hindu shrines. It's main attraction is the large statue of the Hindu God at the entrance, besides a steep 272 climb its steps to view finally the stunning skyline of the city centre. Monkeys frolic around the cave, and it is a popular spot for rock climbing enthusiasts. Paintings and scenes of Hindu Gods can also be seen in the Ramayana Cave. Upon arrival at Genting, you may ride the Genting Cable Car.Genting, or also known as Resorts World Genting has an outdoor and an indoor theme park that offer tourists to enjoy fun-filled moments in the City of Entertainment. You may enjoy Genting SnowWorld as well. After that, transfer to hotel for check in and Free program. Overnight in Genting Highland. The outdoor theme park is closed due to maintenance works for few years *One way Skywalk Cable Car fee is included **Theme park entrance fee is not included
DAY 2: DEPARTURE
Free program until check out time and transfer back to KL Airport or drop off at KL City Hotel.
REMARKS / RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Minimum 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- One-night stay, at First, World Hotel, Genting Highlands (3* or any similar hotel)
- Two ways transfer (KLIA/KLIA2/KL hotel <-> Genting Highlands)
- One hour Batu Caves Tour
- One way Genting Skywalk Cable Car
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fee
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)