Homestay Sungai Sembilang Holiday Package
The name Sungai Sembilang is quite popular to the people of Seberang Prai District due to the reputation of the youth society and also its soccer team which is feared by its opponents. Sungai Sembilang Village itself won first in the Cleanest Village Contest in the Seberang Prai District. The Sungai Sembilang Homestay Program which was established in 2006 has enhanced the social and economic conditions of the locals. Since its opening, Sungai Sembilang community was published by people from outside of Penang and simultaneously have generated the economy of the residents here. The products of the locals, the traditional foodstuff here also get chances to be promoted to the tourists through the program. The local infrastructure has also improved since then. While being enthusiastic about developing and promoting the village, education has never been left behind and it is brought along parallel with the stream of the nation’s vision of modernism. Sembilang River Rural Library was built to provide the community with education material. The building is situated near Semilang Square, beside the building of Sembilang River Soccer Club and The Fishermen Association Building. The library is strategically accessible for the community. There are activities like Village tour,a visit to cottage industry factories, goat farm traditional foodstuff, playing local traditional games, gasing and congkak. Activities: Village tour,a visit to cottage industry factories (goat farm traditional foodstuff), playing local traditional games (gasing and congkak).
Homestay Sungai Sembilang Holiday Package REMARKS:
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- 2D 1N from MYR 290.00 per pax (min 10 pax)
- Accommodation at foster family’s home with breakfast
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- A village tour, a visit to the cottage industry factories (goat farm and traditional foodstuff),playing local traditional games (gasing and congkak)
- Return Airline ticket
- Travel insurance
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping for driver/guide, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
Surcharge for High season/Peak season
The name Sungai Sembilang is quite popular to the people of Seberang Prai District due to the reputation of the youth society and also its soccer team which is feared by its opponents.