Bali Honeymoon Package 3D2N @ Kokonut Suites
DAY 01 : ARRIVAL IN BALI
Upon the arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali. First of all meet and greet by our driver, and then check-in hotel. Afterwards a Romantic Candle Light will be provided while dinner is serve at Resort. After dinner Free time will be given to you to enjoy the resort facilities, and then next day the tour will be continued.
DAY 02: THE ROMANTIC OF BEDUGUL – TANAH LOT SUNSET TOURS
After breakfast at the villa we will proceed for full day tours by visiting the Bedugul highland first, and Stopover at the famous traditional colorful fruit and flower at CANDI KUNING Market. Nearby, the 17th century ULUN DANU temple, on the shore of Lake BERATAN is worthwhile to visit. In addition a buffet lunch at local restaurant will be provided while enjoying the natural panorama and natural air around the lake. Afterwards, The beautiful evening will be ended with a spectacular sunset at the famous TANAH LOT Temple, built on a volcano out-crop on Bali's rugged west coast. Furthermore, dinner will served at Local restaurant, and then we back to hotel.
Day 03: BALI – DEPARTURE
After breakfast. Finally free and easy time until check out time at 12.00 pm. Then transfer to airport 2-3 hours before departure time. End of service.
- Package can be customize according to budget and preference.
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Other languages are available on request, but with additional charge.
- Rates are based on Private Tour.
- Furthermore, for more info click Here
- 2 Nights’ accommodation
- Air Conditioned Transportation
- Complimentary welcome drink & Cold face towel upon arrival
- Complimentary welcome fruit basket
- Daily breakfast at Living Stone restaurant
- One time 140 minutes Signature Treatment for couple at ouOne time Romantic Dinner at Jimbaran Bay Seafood for couple
- Flower arrangement in Room
- Honey moon cake in the room upon arrivalFree access using Gym facilities
- Shuttle service within Seminyak Area
- 21% government tax & service charge
- Tour as per itinerary
Package Exclusive :
- Return Airline ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping guide RM5/USD2 /driver, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
Surcharge for: (July-August), (December-January)
Visit Indonesia – a country that famous for its vibrant culture, warm hospitality and fascinating attractions.