3D2N Bali Honeymoon Package @ Viceroy Bali Garden Villa
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice fields as well as clean beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliff side Uluwatu Temple. Therefore, to the south the beach side city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. Furthermore, the island is also known for its yoga and thinking retreats. Furthermore, there are 18 traditional villas landscaped into the hillside, built with a creativity and quality of workmanship that highlights the beauty of this area. In addition, each offer stunning and uninterrupted views over the river gorge, and a feeling of luxurious seclusion like it is from the outside world. Furthermore, this is one of the world's most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards. In addition, Nandini Bali Jungle Resort and Spa are modeled on a traditional Balinese village and simply constructed from natural materials. However, The Nandini Bali Jungle Resort and Spa effortlessly combines the luxury of a five-star resort with the raw beauty of the forest below.
Bali’s white beaches are favorite destination for holidays. Furthermore there are a variety of water-sports available, such as for example banana boats, parasailing or jet skiing, swimming or plain sunbathing, as well as most well known among Bali’s beaches is Kuta. In addition along this stretch are an array of hotels, restaurants, shops and cafes. Therefore Bali is a world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions, and an enormous range of accommodations, this is one of the world's most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards. Furthermore the evenings the area throbs to the beat of disco music. For a quieter evening enjoy the beach at Jimbaran, a popular spot to eat fresh barbecued seafood in the evenings. Sanur Beach also dotted with hotels and restaurants. You can also visit Nusa Dua, Due this high demand in tourism Sanur beach has more private beaches front super deluxe hotels.
- Package can be customize according to budget and preference.
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Rates are based on Private Tour.
- Furthermore, for more info about Bali click Here.
- Pool Villa accommodation
- Welcome drink, flowers and chilled towel on arrival
- Daily choice of a la carte breakfast
- Free shuttle service in Ubud area for drop & pick up only
- Free use of Jacuzzi & steam bath in Lembah Spa (advanced booking is necessary)
- Internet access in villa
- Free use of cardio and resistance gymnasium
- Heart shaped tender red rose upon arrival in villa
- Petal bath on last night
- Honeymoon Cake
- Tour as per itinerary
Package Exclusive :
- Return Airline ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping guide RM5/USD2 /driver, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
Surcharge for: (July-August), (December-January)
Visit Indonesia – a country that famous for its vibrant culture, warm hospitality and fascinating attractions