3 Days 2 Nights Bali Honeymoon Package
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice fields as well as clean beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliff side Uluwatu Temple. Therefore, to the south the beach side city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. Furthermore, the island is also known for its yoga and thinking retreats.
Furthermore, there are 18 traditional villas landscaped into the hillside, built with a creativity and quality of workmanship that highlights the beauty of this area. In addition, each offer stunning and uninterrupted views over the river gorge, and a feeling of luxurious seclusion like it is from the outside world.
Furthermore, this is one of the world's most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards. In addition, Nandini Bali Jungle Resort and Spa are modeled on a traditional Balinese village and simply constructed from natural materials. However, The Nandini Bali Jungle Resort and Spa effortlessly combines the luxury of a five-star resort with the raw beauty of the forest below.
• Package can be customize according to budget and preference
• Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability
• Rates are based on Private Tour
• Furthermore, for more info about Bali click Here.
• 3 night stay at the bedroom villa
• Daily breakfast for 2 person
• Flower and fruits arrangement in the villa
• 1 time traditional massage for 2 person (1 hour each)
• 1time candlelight dinner with 1 bottle of wine in your own villa
• 1 day tour in Bali (8 hour car , driver and petrol only)
• Wedding gift
• Transfers from and to airport.
Package Exclusive :
• Return Airline ticket
• Travel Insurance
• Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
• Tipping guide RM5/USD2 /driver, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
• Surcharge for: (July-August), (December-January)
Visit Indonesia – a country that famous for its vibrant culture, warm hospitality and fascinating attractions.