3D2N Boracay Tour Package + Glass Bottom Boat
DAY 01: BORACAY TOUR PACKAGE PROGRAM
Once arrive at Kalibo International Airport our tour representative will meet and greet you and transferred to the respective hotel. Free at own leisure for the rest of the day after check in.
DAY 02: BORACAY TOUR PACKAGE PROGRAM
Take your time to enjoy the holiday on the island. Go for a swim or take a stroll along the sandy beach - it’s your choice on your own leisure and starts your activities Boracay Island Glass Bottom Boat Tour Packages See a colorful array of fish and corals without getting soaked! The Glass Bottom Boat is perfect for those who want to take a peek at Boracay's underwater life but would like to feel safe in the confines of a boat. There is also time for swimming and snorkeling for those who are more adventurous. Drinks and snacks are included, and children are given discounts.
DAY 03: DEPART BORACAY TOUR PACKAGE PROGRAM END (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Kalibo International Airport for your flight back home
Boracay Tour Package + Glass Bottom Boat REMARKS:
- Package can be customize according to budget and preference
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability
- Rates are based on Private Tour
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Halal Meals as per itinerary
- Private Tour ~ Car / Van with Driver / Guide
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
Package Exclusive :
- Return Airline ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Airport tax
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping guide RM5/USD2 /driver, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
- Surcharge for High season/Peak season
Philippines known for its amazing islands and compromise about more than 7 thousands islands. Let’s explore the best islands and beaches to visit in Philippines.