3D2N Glimpse of Kuching Tour Package
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL KUCHING
Upon arrival, meet and greet our representative at Kuching International Airport. Then proceed with Kuching Sightseeing tour. Visit places such as Sarawak Museum & Garden, Heroes Memorial Monument, Kuching Waterfront, Esplanade to view Astana & Fort Margherita, Prosperity Cat Statue, City South Council, Civic Centre Tower, and pass by China town, Pavilion, Square Tower, General Post Office, Merdeka Padang, Old Court House and Kuching Mosque. Then transfer to hotel for check in. Free program.
DAY 2 : ORANG UTAN & CULTURAL VILLAGE TOUR
After breakfast, proceed to Semenggoh Wildlife Rehabilitation Center where Orang Utan can be found. In the sanctuary, young orang utans which are either orphaned or rescued from captivity are trained to survived in the wilderness. Take this opportunity to witness these magnificent creatures up close especially during their feeding time. Then stop at a pottery outlet before returning to Kuching for lunch. In the afternoon, visit Sarawak Cultural Village which is situated at the foot of Mount Santubong. A museum showcasing the lifestyle, traditions and cultures of different tribes can be found. You will also get to witness the beautiful cultural dance performance at the Village Theater. After returning from the village, free at own leisure for the rest of the day.
DAY 3 : DEPART KUCHING
After breakfast at hotel, free at own leisure until transfer to airport for your onwards journey.
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- 2 nights stay at Kuching hotel (3* or any similar)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Tour as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)
- Personal Expenses
- Personal meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity