3D2N MALACCA HISTORICAL
Malacca is a Malaysian state on the Malay Peninsula's southwest coast. The capital, Malacca City, has a colonial past seen in its preserved town center, the site of 16th-century, Portuguese St. Paul’s Church. It's also home to Christ Church, built by the Dutch in the 18th century. Next to Christ Church in Red Square is the Stadthuys, the Dutch-era town hall now housing a museum of Malaccan history and ethnography.
Day 1 : Arrival – Malacca
Upon arrival, Check in to Hotel. Free at leisure
Day 2 : Malacca ( B )
After breakfast. Proceed to half day Malacca City Tour, A’Famosa Historical Complex (Porta de Santiago, St. Paul’s Church, and Melaka Tree), The Street of Harmony (Sri Poyyatha V.Moorthi Temple, Kampung Kling Mosque, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple). Then, continue to visit Dutch Square (The Stadthuys, Christ church, Tan Beng Swee Clock Tower, Queen Victoria’s Fountain), Heeren Street (Jonker Street & go to Mod’s Café), The Malacca Straits Mosque(Far View Malacca Sraits).Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Departure ( B )
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from hotel.
• Minimum 4 paxs.
• Rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
• Shoulder seasons surcharge Friday & Saturday.
• Surcharge for Eve & Public Holidays Peak Season & Super peak seasons.
• Surcharge for School & Public Holidays.Surcharge for foreigners.
• The Heritage Tax RM 2.00
Package Inclusive :
• 2 Nights accommodation with breakfast.
• 01 x Half Day Malacca tour (4hrs). (SIC)
• Travel Insurance.
• Any surcharges.
• Personal expenses & all services are not mention.
• Entrance Fee
• GST 6% Excluded