3D2N Medan Honeymoon Package
DAY 01: 3D2N Medan Honeymoon Package:
On arrival at Kualanamu Airport, Medan, first of all you will be welcomed with a bouquet of flowers and “Ulos”, traditional Batak woven cloth. Furthermore the warm welcome will be continued by Medan sight- seeing and a stop at Maimoon Palace where you will have the chance to dress in Malay traditional costumes. In addition you will transfer to local restaurant to enjoy local cuisine special- 1 (one) set lunch Padang food in “Lesehan Style” (seated on the floor around a table in traditional style) . In addition afternoon will be spent enjoying 2 hours spa . Therefore (Massage, Steam, Scrub, Body Mask, Milk Bath) then Check in to hotel to enjoy a warm welcome drink upon check- in, personalized welcome letter with chocolate bar, complimentary fresh tropical fruit and flower display and fresh flower petals in the bathtub and romantic candle light dinner for two at hotel.
DAY 02: 3D2N Medan Honeymoon Package - BERASTAGI – TAMAN SIMALEM – HOTEL
After breakfast at hotel and depart for Berastagi Karo Highlands. Furthermore proceed to another Resort and enjoy a wonderful lunch with an extraordinary view of LAKE TOBA from Sikodon kodon restaurant. In addition stop at Central Fruit Market in Berastagi then enjoy “SADO TRIP” a horse and cart ride in Berastagi! Check in to RESORT. Finally a Candle light dinner at Resort. Overnight stay at Resort Enjoy a durian feast for dessert.
DAY 03: 3D2N Medan Honeymoon Package - RESORT – MEDAN - DEPARTURE
After breakfast at Hotel and proceed to Medan City tour, visit Wood Gallery, Furthermore visit Batik center, Birdnest and Pasar Ikan Lama (traditional market) and Medan Mall. Transfer to the Airport to your next destination. Feel Lovely with us!
- Package can be customize according to budget and preference
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability
- Rates are based on Private Tour
- Accommodation at 3* hotel
- Air Conditioned Transportation
- Driver Guide Assistance
- Tour as per program
- Entrance & Parking fees
- Daily Mineral water
- Flower Garland on arrival
- Meals as stated on itinerary
- Honeymoon amenities – welcome drink, fruit platter, flower petal in bath tub upon arrival
- Return Airline ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping guide RM5/USD2 /driver, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
Surcharge for: high season (July – August) , Peak season (December –January)
Visit Indonesia – a country that famous for its vibrant culture, warm hospitality and fascinating attractions.