Pangkor Island + Kuala Lumpur Tour
Pangkor, Malaysia's idyllic western isle, is a beautiful island resort that holds many surprises within its mere 26-square km. land. Its natural scenery of lush green hills and palm fringed white sand beaches, lapped by the warm blue waters of the Malacca Strait is truly magnificent.
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur - Pangkor Island
Leave Kuala Lumpur for a 3 1/2 hour drive to Lumut, passing quaint Malay "kampongs," rubber and oil palm plantations. Arrive to Lumut Jetty at noon and cross Pangkor Island by ferry.
Day 2: Pangkor Island
After breakfast at the hotel, explore Pangkor Island on your own or simply laze on the beach soaking up an enviable suntan. The hotel is equipped with sea sports facility as well.
Day 03: Pangkor Island - Kuala Lumpur
Morning after breakfast at hotel and transfer to Kuala Lumpur
REMARKS / RESTRICTIONS:
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Sightseeing stops as indicated in the itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Accomodation: 3 star hotel
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs