3D2N Kapas Island Snorkeling Holiday Package
Kapas Island or Pulau Kapas means "Cotton Island" in Malay and this peculiar name is attributed to the cotton-like beaches of the island. Walk along the beaches and with the soft white sand under your feet, you would feel like you are working on a bed of cotton. If you looking for an idyllic tropical island holiday – swaying palm trees, virgin jungle, turquoise water gently lapping at the beach and colourful coral reefs just off the shore - Pulau Kapas is your answer. Kapas Island is excellent for snorkeling as there is an abundance of corals and other marine life, visibility is good and the water is shallow and calm. As the coral is mainly around the rocky edges of the island, you can still go swimming off the beautiful beaches, even at low tide.
DAY 01: ARRIVE MERANG JETTY - KAPAS ISLAND PULAU KAPAS
You will be met on arrival by our representative before being transferred to Merang Jetty for a speedboat ride to Pulau Kapas. After check in, free at own leisure where you can enjoy relaxing on the beach or go for a swim. It is your choice. Dinner. Overnight at Resort.
DAY 02: KAPAS ISLAND
After breakfast, proceed for snorkeling trip. Lunch. Rest of the day is free at leisure until evening. Dinner. Overnight at Resort
DAY 03: DEPART KAPAS ISLAND
After breakfast, you will be transferred back to Merang Jetty by speedboat.
- Package can be customize according to budget and preference
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- Min 4 Pax
- Diving Snorkeling
- Stay: 3* Beach Resort (2 nights)
- Meals: 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, & 2 Dinners
- Return Speed Board Transfer
- Tour as per itinerary
Package Exclusive :
- Travel Insurance
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping for driver/guide, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
Surcharge for High Season/Peak season