3D2N Pulau Redang Island Snorkeling Package
Highlights: Stay at Laguna Redang Island Resort, Marine park snorkeling, Deep Sea snorkeling
Begin your island-hopping adventure by catching a boat at any of the jetties in Kuala Terengganu and Merang. Travelling time to Redang is one hour from Kuala Terengganu and 50 minutes from Merang. Laguna Redang is set against a backdrop of fine powder-white sand, crystal-clear waters and emerald hills.
Day 1 ARRIVE MERANG JETTY/SHAHBANDAR JETTY - PULAU REDANG
Make your own arrangement to Merang Jetty or Shahbandar Jetty. Register at the resort counter and take a boat ride to Pulau Redang. Upon arrival, meet and briefing at the arrival hall. Welcome drinks will be served. After that, have lunch and check in. In the afternoon, proceed to recreation centre and enjoy your 1st snorkeling trip.
Day 2 PULAU REDANG
After breakfast, proceed to the recreation center for your 2nd marine park snorkeling trip. Enjoy your 3rd snorkeling trip after lunch and at night, a BBQ dinner awaits you at the resort.
Day 3 DEPART PULAU REDANG
After breakfast, check out and transfers by boat to Merang Jetty or Shahbandar Jetty
Redang Island Tour Packages and Snorkeling is complete solution to explore white sandy beaches, crystal clear blue sea and brilliant underwater world. Redang Island is located at 45 km offshore of Terengganu. Redang archipelago comprises 9 islands, the Lima Island, Paku Besar Island, Paku Kecil Island, Kerengga Besar Island, Kerengga Kecil Island, Ekor Tebu Island, Ling Island, Pinang Island and Redang Island. This archipelago is abounds with marvelous marine fishes, turtles and coral reefs, ensuring a great snorkeling and scuba-diving experience. Redang Island which is approximately 7km in length 6km in width is the largest of all other islands in the Marine Park.
The Redang archipelago has been designated as Pulau Redang Marine Parks Malaysia as to conserve the islands’ unique ecosystem. There are 500 species of live corals, more than a thousand species of invertebrates and almost 3000 species of fishes which includes manta rays, stingrays, sharks and whale sharks, all living in harmony in the reefs fringing the islands. It is a real heaven for divers.
Diving enthusiasts and underwater photographers will definitely be entranced by the sights of the islands, which are ranked among the best coral reef in the world. Among the attractions at the twenty over different diving spots, there are shipwrecks near Pinang Island, black coral garden as well as the mysterious submerged chamber, both located in the vicinity of Lima Island. And not forgetting is the Mini Mount situated between Kerenggan Besar Island and Kerenggan Kecil Island. Redang waters also contain two historic shipwrecks. The H.M.S Prince of Wales and H.M.S. Repulse were sunk here during the WWII, setting the stage for the Japanese occupation of Malaya.
- Minimum 2 adults.
- Boat transfer is subject to change without prior notice depending on the weather condition
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Stay: 4 star Resort (2 nights)
- Meals: 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunches & 2 Dinners
- Transport: Boat transfers
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Surcharge (if any)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity