3D2N Pulau Redang Snorkeling Tour Package
Begin your island-hopping adventure by catching a boat at any of the jetties in Kuala Terengganu and Merang. Travelling time to Redang is one hour from Kuala Terengganu and 50 minutes from Merang. The island is covered with fine powder-white sand surrounded by crystal-clear waters and emerald hills as backdrop.
Tour Highlights: Snorkelling trip
Day 1: ARRIVE MERANG JETTY - PULAU REDANG
- Make your own arrangement to Merang Jetty or Shahbandar Jetty. Register at the resort counter before taking a boat ride to Pulau Redang.
- Upon arrival, you will be met and briefed while having welcome drinks.
- Have lunch after check in.
- Later in the afternoon, proceed to the recreation center to enjoy your 1st snorkeling trip.
- Return to resort for tea break. Free at own leisure for the rest of the eveningDay 2: PULAU REDANG
- Proceed to the recreation center for your 2nd snorkeling trip at the marine park after breakfast.
- Return to the resort for lunch before heading back out for your 3rd snorkeling trip.
- At night, enjoy a BBQ dinner at the resort.Day 3: DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to Merang Jetty or Shahbandar Jetty by boat.
REMARKS / RESTRICTIONS:
- Minimum 2 adults.
- Boat transfer is subject to change without prior notice depending on the weather condition
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
- Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
- Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
- Tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation at 2/3/4 star Beach Resort (2 nights)
- Daily breakfast
- Transport: Return boat transfers
- Surcharge for peak / high season
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fee /Optional Activity