3D2N Pulau Tenggol Snorkelling Package
Tour Highlights: Snorkelling, Diving
Pulau Tenggol is a jewel in the ocean. This tiny island is less than 6 square kilometres in size but this wondrously underrated island offers you an abundance of nature's gifts and also an unparallel holiday experience for those with a passion for the sun, sea and sand. The island is easily accessible by an exhilarating 45-minute speed boat ride from Kuala Dungun, which is 79 kilometres south of Kuala Terengganu. The pristine warm water off the coast of
Terengganu and its white sandy beaches with crystal clear water makes this tropical isle a snorkelers and divers haven from March to October.
The island is vegetated by tropical rainforest and rise up to a hilly backdrop to about 800 feet which provides an interesting jungle trail. The main cove of the island, Telok Ayer Tawar (literally translated is “Fresh Water Bay”) is the largest and most secluded sandy bay on the west coast of the island. For many, many years this deserted island retained its secret whereabouts. Apart from local fishermen waiting out the weather - Pulau Tenggol was pretty much left to nature. Now a new breed of visitors has found this tucked-away paradise.
Gazetted as part of Terengganu Marine Park, much of the reef remains intact as fishing, spear fishing, harvesting of marine life for decorative purposes and food are strictly prohibited. The superb conservation of the reef has produced the ideal playground for scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, canoeing. The sea conditions here are slightly more unpredictable than many favourite dive arenas on the east coast and it takes a pretty experienced diver to enjoy the place. It's wild, it's dangerous and it's challenging. If you're a good diver and you're in for a rush of adrenalin, this place is for you.
DAY 1 : ARRIVE DUNGUN JETTY - PULAU TENGGOL
Upon arrival, transfer to the resort by boat. Free at own leisure where you can enjoy the beach.
DAY : 2 PULAU TENGGOL
After breakfast, proceed for your 1st snorkeling trip. Go for your 2nd snorkelling trip after lunch.
DAY 3 : DEPART PULAU TENGGOL
After breakfast, you will be transferred back to Dungun Jetty by boat
• Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
• Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
• Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
• For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
• Kindly contact us directly to get promotional rate for more than 4 pax
• Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
• Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
• Tour as per itinerary
• Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
• Accommodation at 2 Star beach resort (2 Nights)
• Meals: 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunches & 2 Dinners
• Return Boat Transfer Dungun Jetty to Pulau Tenggol
• Hotel Surcharge (if any)
• Personal meals and drinks
• Tips and gratuities
• Personal expenses
• Entrance Fee /Optional Activity