REDANG ISLAND RESORT TOUR PACKAGES MALAYSIA
Room Amenities Redang Island Tour 98 Room. all rooms with individually controlled air-conditioning, television, telephone, safe deposit boxes (available at front desk), mini bar (self-stock), private ensuite bathroom with shower, hair-dryer, private balcony, 220 volt electrical points, tea and coffee making facilities. 46 units seaview chalet (25sq.m) and 52 units rainforest chalet (25 sq.m) Facilities Redang Island Tour Laundry service, 24 hours security, Wi-Fi connection, meeting rooms, games room, sea and land recreation services, gym, swimming pool with separate child pool.
Santapan Cafe (a coffee house serving Malaysian and International cuisine) Santai Bar & Lounge (a bar and lounge serving scrumptious snacks and beverages. Getting There Redang Island Resort By Air From Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (Skypark Terminal, Subang) to Redang Island Airport - 55 minutes From Singapore Changi Airport (Singapore) to Redang Island Airport - 40 minutes By Road From Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Terengganu (Shahbandar Ferry Terminal) - 8 hours By Sea From Kuala Terengganu (Shahbandar Ferry Terminal) to Redang Island jetty) - 1 hour 30 minutes
• Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside of city center, additional fees will apply.
• Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
• Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
• For more than 7 pax, professional English Speaking Guide will be assigned
• Room have not been blocked yet, confirmation will be subject to availability.
• Driver cum Guide (English Speaking)
• Tour as per itinerary
• Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
3D2N Full board package 2 night stay in Rainforest Chalet 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinner 2 snorkeling trip (1 trip with 4 stop & 1 trip to Marine Park), basic snorkeling equipment *Return ferry transfer Additional night include: 1 night stay in Rainforest Chalet, 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner 3D2N Half board package 2 night stay in Rainforest Chalet 2 Breakfast, 2 Dinner 1 snorkeling trip with 4 stop, basic snorkeling equipment * Return ferry transfer Additional night include: 1 night stay in Rainforest Chalet, 1Breakfast and 1Dinner
• Hotel Surcharge (if any)
• Meals and drinks
• Tips and gratuities
• Personal expenses
• Entrance Fee /Optional Activity