4D3N BALI HONEYMOON @ FLAMINGO DEWATA VILLA & CHAPEL (ULUWATU)
BALI HONEYMOON ITINERARY
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN BALI (CLD) *Check in 2PM
- Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali meet and greet by our driver, check-in VILLA.
- Romantic candle light dinner will be served at Villa.
DAY 2: ROMANTIC BEDUGUL – TANAH LOT SUNSET TOURS (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the villa and proceed for full day tours by visiting the Bedugul highland.
Continue & stopover at the famous traditional colourful fruit and flower at CANDI KUNING Market. Nearby, the 17th century ULUN DANU temple, on the shore of Lake BERATAN is worthwhile to visit.
Buffet Lunch at local restaurant while enjoying the natural panorama and natural air around the lake. Afterwards, the beautiful evening will be ended with spectacular sunset at the famous TANAH LOT Temple, built on a volcano out-crop on Bali's rugged west coast.
- Dinner serve at Local restaurant. Back to Villa.
DAY 3: FREE & EASY + SPA (120 MINUTES) (FLOATING BREAKFAST/L)
- Breakfast serve at the villa and make use the Villa facility.
Today, spend your day at the villa or go around the areas with your own arrangement.
DAY 4: BALI DEPARTURE (B) *Check out 12NOON
- After breakfast free on your own program till transfer check out time at 12noon.
- Then transfer to the airport 2-3 hours before departure time.
- 3 (three) night’s stay in One Bed Room Pool Villa
- Welcome drink and fragrant cold towel upon arrival
- Honeymoon flower arrangement upon arrival
- Complimentary set up of fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- 1 x set lunch for two persons
- 1 x Candle Light Dinner in the Villa
- 1 x 120 minutes spa treatment for two persons
- Honeymoon cake during cake during Candle Light Dinner
- 1(one) bottle of red or white wine during Candle Light Dinner
- Floating flower decoration in the swimming pool during Candle Light Dinner
- Daily complimentary wifi access
- Free Venue Rental fee for photo tour at the Flamingo Chapel or The Aquila Chapel
- Free floating breakfast on request day
- 1x full day trip
- Airport transfer
- Flight tickets, tip to driver, Surcharge for peak time, Extra Meals, Travel Insurance, Items not mentioned.
High Season (1st July-31 Aug) - RM 180/night/room
Peak Season (23rd Dec-5th Jan) - RM 180/night/room
Bali truly is the ultimate honeymoon destination and spending your precious time escaping to Bali with your lover.