4D3N BALI HONEYMOON @ INI VIE VILLA
BALI HONEYMOON ITINERARY
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN BALI (CLD) *Check in 2PM
- Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali meet and greet by our driver, check-in VILLA. Romantic candle light dinner will be serving at Villa.
DAY 2: ROMANTIC BEDUGUL – TANAH LOT SUNSET TOURS (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the villa and proceed for full day tours by visiting the Bedugul highland.
Continue & stopover at the famous traditional colourful fruit and flower at CANDI KUNING Market. Nearby, the 17th century ULUN DANU temple, on the shore of Lake BERATAN is worthwhile to visit.
Buffet Lunch at local restaurant while enjoying the natural panorama and natural air around the lake. Afterwards, the beautiful evening will be ended with spectacular sunset at the famous TANAH LOT Temple, built on a volcano out-crop on Bali's rugged west coast.
- Dinner serve at Local restaurant. Back to Villa.
DAY 3: FREE & EASY (B)
- Breakfast serve at the villa and make use the Villa facility.
Today, spend your day at the villa or go around the areas with your own arrangement.
DAY 4: BALI DEPARTURE (B) *Check out 12NOON
- After breakfast free on your own program till transfer check out time at 12noon.
- Then transfer to the airport 2-3 hours before departure time.
- Romantic Stay at One Bedroom Villa with Private Pool & Jacuzzi
- Wording Happy Honeymoon on the Bed on Arrival
- Honeymoon Cake on Arrival
- Honeymoon Flower Decoration in the Jacuzzi on Arrival
- Honeymoon Flower with Hearth Shape, I and U Decoration in the Pool during Candle Light Dinner
- 1x Romantic Candle Light Dinner for 2 persons
- One Bottle of Wine
- Serve Daily Ala Carte Breakfast for 2 persons
- Welcome Drinks
- Complimentary Unlimited Wi-Fi (Unlimited Quota)
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea with Daily Refill
- Complimentary Daily Bottled of Mineral Water
- Daily Turn Down Service
- Flight tickets, tip to driver, Surcharge for peak time, Extra Meals, Travel Insurance, Items not mentioned.
High Season (1st July-31 Aug) - RM 160/night/room
Peak Season (23rd Dec-5th Jan) - RM 250/night/room
One of the ultimate luxury honeymoon ideas is planning a Villa-stay in Bali. This may not be your average honeymoon experience, but it’d surprise you to know that a lot of couples include activity in their itineraries.