4D3N BALI HONEYMOON @ NOAH CHAPEL AND VILLAS
BALI HONEYMOON ITINERARY
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN BALI (CLD) *Check in 2PM
- Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali meet and greet by our driver, check-in VILLA.Romantic candle light dinner will be serving at Villa.
DAY 2: ROMANTIC BEDUGUL – TANAH LOT SUNSET TOURS (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the villa and proceed for full day tours by visiting the Bedugul highland.
Continue & stopover at the famous traditional colourful fruit and flower at CANDI KUNING Market. Nearby, the 17th century ULUN DANU temple, on the shore of Lake BERATAN is worthwhile to visit.Buffet Lunch at local restaurant while enjoying the natural panorama and natural air around the lake. Afterwards, the beautiful evening will be ended with spectacular sunset at the famous TANAH LOT Temple, built on a volcano out-crop on Bali's rugged west coast.
- Dinner serve at Local restaurant. Back to Villa.
DAY 3: FREE & EASY + 60 MINUTES SPA (B/L)
- Breakfast serve at the villa and make use the Villa facility. Today, spend your day at the villa or go around the areas with your own arrangement.
DAY 4: BALI DEPARTURE (B) *Check out 12NOON
- After breakfast free on your own program till transfer check out time at 12 noon.Then transfer to airport 2-3 hours before departure time.
- Fresh welcome drink and fresh cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome tropical fruit in the villa
- Daily breakfast in the villa for 2 persons
- Daily mineral water, coffee and tea
- Free return airport transfer
- 1 x 60 minutes spa package for couple
- 1 x lunch in the villa
- 1 x romantic candle light dinner in the villa
- 1 x honeymoon cake in room upon arrival
- 1x flower arrangement and flower petals set up on bed upon arrival
- Free shuttle service to gwk, dreamland beach and muaya beach
- Free wifi access
- Flight tickets, tip to driver, Surcharge for peak time, Extra Meals, Travel Insurance, Items not mentioned.
High Season (1st July-31 Aug) - RM 160/night/room
Peak Season (24th Dec-5th Jan) - RM 200 /night/room
One of the ultimate luxury honeymoon ideas is planning a Villa-stay in Bali. This may not be your average honeymoon experience, but it’d surprise you to know that a lot of couples include activity in their itineraries.