4D3N BALI HONEYMOON @ PURI SEBALI RESORT UBUD
BALI HONEYMOON ITINERARY
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN BALI + WELCOME FOOT MASSAGE (CLD) *Check in 2PM
- Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali meet and greet by our driver, check-in VILLA. Romantic candle light dinner will be served at Villa.
DAY 2: ROMANTIC BEDUGUL – TANAH LOT SUNSET TOURS (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the villa and proceed for full day tours by visiting the Bedugul highland.
Continue & stopover at the famous traditional colourful fruit and flower at CANDI KUNING Market. Nearby, the 17th century ULUN DANU temple, on the shore of Lake BERATAN is worthwhile to visit.
Buffet Lunch at local restaurant while enjoying the natural panorama and natural air around the lake. Afterwards, the beautiful evening will be ended with spectacular sunset at the famous TANAH LOT Temple, built on a volcano out-crop on Bali's rugged west coast.
- Dinner serve at Local restaurant. Back to Villa.
DAY 3: FREE & EASY + BALINESE MASSAGE (B)
- Breakfast serve at the villa and make use the Villa facility.
- Today, spend your day at the villa or go around the areas with your own arrangement.
DAY 4: BALI DEPARTURE (B) *Check out 12NOON
After breakfast free on your own program till transfer check out time at 12noon. Then transfer to the airport 2-3 hours before departure time.
- 3 nights stay in our luxury accommodation & Welcome Drink and refreshment towel upon arrival
- Daily Breakfast for 2 (two persons) & Daily Balinese Fresh fruit in the room
- Hearts shaped flower set up on the bed upon arrival
- Floating flower on the bath tub upon arrival
- Once time Romantic Candle Light Dinner & Once Time 1x Hour Balinese Massage
- Complimentary daily bottle mineral water in the room
- Free Coffee & Tea Making Facilities in the room
- Free Daily Afternoon Tea with Selected Balinese Cake at Restaurant
- Free 15 Minutes Welcome Foot Massage
- Free Shuttle to Ubud Center Base on Schedule
- Free Daily Resort Activity Base on Schedule (Morning Yoga Lesson, Balinese Coconut Leaf Craft Lesson, Making Balinese Canang Sari)
- Flight tickets, tip to driver, Surcharge for peak time, Extra Meals, Travel Insurance, Items not mentioned.
High Season (1st July-31 Aug) - RM 160/night/room
Peak Season (23rd Dec-5th Jan) - RM 250/night/room
One of the ultimate luxury honeymoon ideas is planning a Villa-stay in Bali. This may not be your average honeymoon experience, but it’d surprise you to know that a lot of couples include activity in their itineraries.